Orders exceeding the stock on hand amount are processed as special orders, which require additional processing and shipping time and are not eligible for return.
Due to it's advanced liner technology, GlitterSOFT is thinner and softer than traditional glitter flake heat transfer vinyls. That makes it not only tangibly softer when applied to apparel; it’s also easier to cut and easier to weed. GlitterSOFT HTV is also less likely to tear during weeding or during removal of the release liner. GlitterSOFT is the glitter heat transfer vinyl busy decorators can use with confidence.
Common applications for glitter t-shirt vinyl include custom apparel, graphic tees, logos and appliques for cheer and spirit wear. GlitterSOFT is also great for applications where softness or flexibility is important. These include yoga pants, fitness apparel, and baby clothes. Logical Color GlitterSOFT HTV is suitable for use on cotton, polyester, cotton-polyester blends, acrylic and similar fabrics.
- 20 in x 30 ft
- Brilliant glitter-flake flex HTV with an intense eye-catching look
- 11 mil / 275 flex face film (including liner)
- 15% thinner than most other glitter and bling heat transfer vinyls
- Clear self-adhesive Polyester liner for easy weeding and more forgiving cutting parameters.
- Easy to cut and weed using a standard 60° plotter blade.
- Warm peel adhesive & liner speed production
- 24 eye-catching popular colors
- Can be applied to cotton, polyester, cotton/poly blends, acrylic and similar fabrics
- Can be layered (Do not layer or overlap with other brands of HTV)
- Available in 10 inch and 20 inch widths and a wide range or lengths
- Actual size of 20 inch widths is 19.6 inches
Wash Instructions: Wait 24 hours before first wash. Turn garment inside out. Machine wash on cold or warm with mild detergent. NO bleach. Dry at a normal dryer setting on household machines. Can be dry cleaned. Instructions apply to the material only. Please follow garment washing instructions as well. Excellent durability, even after repeated washings.
Check out our informative blog "How to Apply Logical Color HTV in Layers" for flawless application every time.
Also, to find out more information on the unique properties of Logical Color GlitterSOFT Click Here.
- Suitable for 100% Cotton
- 100% polyester
- Cotton/poly blends
- Polyester/acrylic blends
- Lycra spandex and similar fabrics
- Cut in reverse with 60° blade.
- Weed excess material.
- Preheat garment in heat press or at 320° F for 5 seconds.
- Position Logical Color application on garment. A teflon sheet should always be placed between the heat platen and the plastic carrier sheet to prevent sticking and edge damage to the transferred design.
- Apply with firm pressure for 15 seconds at 320°F (160° C).
- Peel warm; product may become hard to peel if allowed to cool.
- Wait 24 hours before first wash
- Turn garment inside out.
- Machine wash on cold or warm with mild detergent.
- NO bleach.
- Dry at a normal dryer setting on household machines.
- Can be dry cleaned.
- Instructions apply to the material only. Please follow garment washing instructions as well. Excellent durability, even after repeated washings.