The MUSE M24 disrupts the vinyl cutter world with ground-breaking features and an appealing user experience that surpasses name brand cutters costing twice as much. It incorporates thoughtful touches like programmable LED platen lighting, camera-based automatic registration mark sensing, and a tool carriage that supports cutting and engraving. The unique tool carriage accommodates two tools for seamless transitions from pen plotting to vinyl cutting or scribe engraving. It's a great complement to digital printers and a versatile, thoroughly modern solution for all kinds of vinyl signs and graphics. Disruption never looked so good!
- Large High Tech Touch Screen: The MUSE M24 features an appealing LCD user touch screen interface that combines smart menus with ease of use. The menu includes powerful functions like automatic contour cutting, camera settings, wi-fi connectivity, and programmable presets.
Tool carriage supports standard vinyl cutting blade plus pen tool and scribe engraving tool for use on acrylic sheeting.
- Camera-based Contour-Cutting: The M24 incorporates an advanced camera that scans printed registration marks and integrates them into the LCD to show the camera's progress as marks are scanned. The LCD menu and camera interface supports precise calibration of the camera and scanning mechanism.
- The programmable LED platen lighting illuminates the work area and supports more consistent performance scanning printed registration marks in various lighting conditions.
- Optional scribe engraving tools: The tool carriage supports switching from cutting adhesive-backed film to scribe engraving thin hard stock surfaces including acrylic sheeting.
- Wi-fi, U-disc Options for Remote Cutting: The M24 is equipped for remote cutting with a USB port that accommodates processing plotter files from a thumb drive, and a wi-fi option that supports sending jobs wirelessly over your home or office network. You're no longer tethered to your PC.
*Shown with optional equipment*
Create Space Software - The Muse M24 Crafter's Starter Bundle includes the simple and intuitive Create Space Software. Create Space is a versatile, feature-rich but user-friendly application designed for crafters and creative people who want to design beautiful vector graphics for vinyl cutting. With an amazing amount of design features, Create Space also supports contour-cutting with digital printers and advanced vinyl cutters and is fully compatible with MAC OS 10 and Windows 8/10.
- Muse M24 Vinyl Cutter with stand
- Create Space software - Email Delivery
- EnduraGLOSS 24” x 5-yard - Orange*
- EnduraGLOSS 24” x 5-yard - Tomato Red*
- EnduraGLOSS 24” x 5-yard - Daffodil Yellow*
- EnduraGLOSS 24” x 5-yard - Cranberry*
- EnduraGLOSS 24” x 5-yard - Kelly Green*
- EnduraGLOSS Color Chart
- 18” x 24” Endura Cutting Mat
- EnduraMag Set of (2) 12” x 24” - Gloss White
- Snappy2 Tool
- 4” x 11-yard Sample roll of EnduraMASK 160 Medium-High Tack Application Tape*
- Weeding Pen
- Oracal Grey Squeegee
- 90 days of complimentary Gold support
*Due to the ongoing supply chain issues, colors and sizes for sample rolls and other starter bundle contents may vary depending on stock.
MUSE M24 Specifications:
- Maximum Media width: 28.3 inches (720 mm)
- Maximum Cutting width: 24 inches (610 mm)
- Maximum Contour Cut width: 22.4 inches (570 mm)
- Tracking: Up to 120 inches ♦
- Maximum Cutting Force: 800g
- Maximum Cutting Speed: 24 ips (600 mm/s)
- Maximum Carriage Speed: 27 isp (700 mm/s)
- Drive Method: Micro-stepping motor
- Contour Cut: Yes, Camera, Automatic activation
- Memory: 128 mb
- Cutting Precision: +/- 0.01 mm
- Repeat Precision: 0.082 mm
- Dimensions (assembled): 37” (W) X 39” (H) X 20” (D)
- Box Dimensions: 30” (W) X 12” (H) X 11” (D) (770*310*265 mm)
- Shipping Weight: 31 lbs. (14 kg)
- Floor Stand: Yes
- Interface: USB Flash/Wifi/USB Cable
- Power Supply/ V/Hz: 110/50
- Power: <100W
- Working Environment: 41°-95°F (+5° - +35°C)
- What’s in the Box: Warranty Card, blade, blade-holder, 3 plotter blades, scribe engraving tool, plotting pen, 12" by 19" sticky cutting mat, hex keys for stand assembly, USB cable, power cable
Create Space Hardware Requirements:
- 512 MB of RAM or more
- At least 50MB of available hard disk space
- USB Port 1.1 or 2.x
- Intel-based Macintosh (Mac) Macintosh OSX 10.10 or higher
- Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10
♦ Optimal tracking performance requires pre-feeding the appropriate length of vinyl on long graphics. Pulling vinyl against the weight of the roll creates drag that may damage the drive motor and/or interfere with tracking performance.
- Custom vehicle graphics and fleet graphics
- Commercial signs and banners
- Decals for decorating drinkware (mugs & tumblers), laptops, lockers, etc
- Cutting heat transfer vinyl for league jerseys, custom fashion, and branded commercial apparel
- Contour-cutting of desktop and wide-format digitally printed vinyl graphics
- Architectural graphics: etched glass interior window displays, removable wall graphics, removable floor graphics
- Scribe engraving of small-format plaques and directional signage
- Cutting of stencil film and paint mask for wood signs and related sign and hobby applications