Orders exceeding the stock on hand amount are processed as special orders, which require additional processing and shipping time and are not eligible for return.
- Transparent imaging sheet for precise placement of transfer on garment
- Superior image quality and opacity on dark apparel
- Very consistent adhesive transfer from Lo-Temp B Paper
- Low Application temperature range of B LoTemp Paper reduces risk of damaging sensitive fabrics
- Fully compatible with OKI 711WT, OKI PRO 920WT, OKI Pro 8432WT, and iColor Series laser transfer printers
- Cotton-poly blends
- Performance apparel
- Denim and more
- Place A Foil in iColor 550 bottom paper tray matte side down. Print on the transparent A-Foil using the Transparency Media Type.
- Pre-heat the press table by closing the press for 1 - 2 minutes prior to step one
- Place the A Foil and B Paper together with the white side of B paper facing matte side of the A Foil. The A-Foil should be on the bottom.
- Press with light to medium pressure for 120 seconds at 310° F.
- Separate both sheets from each other while hot by peeling in one smooth motion.
- Trim the edges of the A-Foil to remove any B Paper residue.
- Place matte side down right reading' on apparel. Cover with Teflon sheet or silicone coated craft paper and press with high pressure for 30 seconds
- Peel cold (Allow transfer to cool to room temperature before removing foil).
- Cover with Silicone kraft paper and re-press with the same settings to fix the toner on the fabric.
- Wait five seconds remove the silicone transfer paper and mildly stretch the garment.