SignWarehouse is proud to offer our customers the ability to finance up to 100% of their equipment purchases through our convenient, quick, and flexible leasing program.
Why Finance Your Equipment Purchase?
Why do companies finance, rather than purchase equipment? Because equipment financing offers so many benefits! Just see for yourself …
- Equipment financing and leasing conserves working capital and offers up to 100% financing. This allows the acquisition of needed equipment without a major cash outlay. In most cases, the full amount of the equipment, as well as the service, shipping, installation costs, and maintenance, can be included in the finance agreement.
- Equipment financing offers potential tax advantages. finance payments can be fully deductible as an operating expense. With bank loans only the interest portion and depreciation are deductible. Equipment financing tax benefits generally add up faster than the depreciation benefits of ownership. In states where no exemptions exist, equipment financing may allow you to spread out its sales tax liability over the term of the agreement.*
- Equipment financing avoids the use of short-term bank lines, thus conserving borrowing capacity for financing inventory, accounts receivable, and other needs. With equipment financing or leasing, bank lines you may have already established remain intact and fully available to you for other day-to-day expenses and the acquisition of equipment not foreseen in capital budget planning.
- Equipment financing provides a new source of funds, often enlarging the pool of capital available to your company. Equipment financing becomes a new alternative credit source. You will have a new lender available to you to help your business!
- Equipment financing avoids large upfront payments. Typical bank loans require substantial upfront payments and can put a drain on operating budgets.
- Equipment financing offers fixed payments. No need to worry about rising interest rates. Monthly finance payments don't change, many bank loans do. Spreading costs out evenly over the term of the agreement makes planning a financial budget easier.
- Equipment financing helps you build a credit history. New businesses or companies with an inconsistent history can establish a credit history allowing them to finance/purchase more equipment as their business grows.
- Equipment financing is quick. Most applications can be approved quickly after the requested paperwork has been submitted. No loan committee process.
- Equipment financing is flexible. Equipment financing allows you to set your own structure and finance your acquisition with an intermediate-term that may not be available through bank lines. And, you get to decide the amount of the agreement in order to meet the needs of your business. Longer terms mean lower payments. Thus, you can match your payments with your cash flow.
- Equipment financing gives you the advantage of new technology. An Equipment Finance Agreement keeps your equipment up to date. It allows the ability to acquire the latest technology (such as a new large-format printer) to keep your shop efficient and profitable!
* Please read carefully as this information is provided for general guidance purposes only. It is not intended as a substitute for accounting, tax, or other professional advice. You are encouraged to consult a tax professional or the IRS with any questions you have regarding specific tax issues of leasing. So far as it is permitted by law, www.signwarehouse.com, including its management and staff, disclaims liability for any loss, howsoever caused, arising directly or indirectly from the use and content of this website.
|Payments Tax Deductible?||Yes||
(Only interest is deductible)
|Substantial Down Payment?||No||Yes|
|Lower Monthly Payments?||Yes||No|
|Can Include "Soft" Cost?||Yes||No|
|Keeps Bank Lines Open?||Yes||No|
How much will leasing cost me?
|Lease Amount||24 Month Lease
Payments Start At ...
|48 Month Lease
Payments Start At ...
This is just a small sampling of the flexibility leasing offers. Payments represented here are for informational purposes only. Final numbers are based on actual credit rating, financed amount, length of lease, and years in business. Estimated lease payments above are based on 24 & 48-month leases, 10% purchase option at end of the lease, first and last payment in advance, $199.00 documentation/filling fee, no money down, exclusive of sales tax (if applicable). New business start-ups may be subject to down payments.