Sign Warehouse is proud to offer our customers the ability to finance up to 100% of their equipment purchase through our convenient, quick, and flexible leasing program.
Why do companies lease, rather than purchase equipment? Because leasing offers so many benefits! Just see for yourself …
- Leasing conserves working capital and offers up to 100% financing. This allows the acquisition of needed equipment without a major cash outlay. In most cases, the full amount of the equipment as well as the service, shipping, installation costs and maintenance can be included in the lease.
- Leasing offers potential tax advantages. Lease payments can be fully deductible as an operating expense. With bank loans only the interest portion and depreciation are deductible. Leasing tax benefits generally add up faster than the depreciation benefits of ownership. In states where no exemptions exist, leasing may allow you to spread out its sales tax liability over the term of the lease.*
- Leasing avoids the use of short-term bank lines, thus conserving borrowing capacity for financing inventory, accounts receivable and other needs. With leasing, bank lines you may have already established remain intact and fully available to you for other day-to-day expenses and the acquisition of equipment not forseen in capital budget planning.
- Leasing provides a new source of funds, often enlarging the pool of capital available to your company. Leasing becomes a new alternative credit source. You will have a new lender available to you to help your business!
- Leasing avoids large up front payments. Typical loans require substantial up front payments and can put a drain on operating budgets.
- Leasing offers fixed payments. No need to worry about rising interest rates. Monthly lease payments don't change, many bank loans do. Spreading costs out evenly over the term of the lease makes planning a financial budget easier.
- Leasing helps you build credit history. New businesses or companies with an inconsistent history can establish a credit history allowing you to lease/purchase more equipment as their business grows.
- Leasing is quick. Most applications can be approved quickly, after requested paperwork has been submitted. No loan committee process.
- Leasing is flexible. Leasing allows you to set your own structure and finance your acquisition with an intermediate term that may not be available through bank lines. And, you get to decide the amount of the lease in order to meet the needs of your business. Longer terms mean lower payments. Thus, you can match your payments with your cash flow.
- Leasing gives you the advantage of new technology. Keeps your equipment up to date. Allows the ability to acquire the latest technology (such as a commercial vinyl cutting machine) to keep efficient and profitable.
* Please read carefully as this information is provided for general guidance purposes only. It is not intended as a substitute for accounting, tax, or other professional advice. You are encouraged to consult a tax professional or the IRS with any questions you have regarding specific tax issues of leasing. So far as it is permitted by law, www.signwarehouse.com, including its management and staff, disclaims liability for any loss, howsoever caused, arising directly or indirectly from the use and content of this web site.
|Payments Tax Deductable?||Yes||
(Only interest is deductable)
|Substantial Down Payment?||No||Yes|
|Lower Monthly Payments?||Yes||No|
|Can Include "Soft" Cost?||Yes||No|
|Keeps Bank Lines Open?||Yes||No|
How much will leasing cost me?
|Lease Amount||24 Month Lease
Payments Start At ...
|48 Month Lease
Payments Start At ...
This is just a small sampling of the flexibility leasing offers. Payments represented here are for informational purposes only. Final numbers are based on actual credit rating, financed amount, length of lease and years in business. Estimated lease payments above based on 24 & 48-month leases, 10% purchase option at end of lease, first and last payment in advance, $199.00 documentation/filling fee, no money down, exclusive of sales tax (if applicable). New business start-ups may be subject to down payments.