Orders exceeding the stock on hand amount are processed as special orders, which require additional processing and shipping time and are not eligible for return.
Tint Tek 20/20 is window tint software that allows automotive tint shops or sign shops to cut specialty window tint film for passenger vehicles from precise pre-measured templates using a personal computer and a vinyl cutter. Although there are other software products on the market for window tint cutting, Tint Tek 20/20 is the ORIGINAL and BEST.
Tint Tek offers the following features:
- The templates can be re-sized and/or rotated. This allows installers to adapt the template in cases where manufacturing tolerances produce a noticeable difference in window glass sizes from one vehicle to another.
- Tint Tek 20/20 users can save files that have been resized so that the alteration doesn’t need to be done each time that particular template is cut. (This feature is not available in Tint Tek 20/20 Online)
- The rotate feature means large templates can be positioned to fit smaller plotters so users with 30” vinyl cutters can now output large files by rotating a template if necessary.
- Clip art files can be imported into the Tint Tek 20/20 workspace for the creation of flames and other custom graphics in the film. These can add profitable upgrades to your window tint business model.
- Hundreds of plotter drivers are just a click away. Every major brand of the vinyl cutter is pre-installed in the driver database and can be selected quickly and easily.
- The usage monitor keeps track of how many templates have been cut. This is a useful management tool for shop owners who want to monitor the use of the software and equipment.
- Nesting options allow the user to arrange the templates on the screen, and therefore, the sheet of film, to suit his or her needs.
- Database updates alerts appear in the scrolling window so users can see quickly if a desired new template has been added.
- Flat Glass module includes templates for commonly used commercial and residential windows enabling Tint Tek 20/20 users to branch out into commercial and residential window tinting.
Despite all of these powerful features and money-saving updates, Tint Tek 20/20 is still an industry-leading value at a price of only $1,395.00 for one year of unlimited use. After the first year, the license and hardware key can be renewed at an annual renewal fee of $1,395.00 or $139.95/month.
The process is very simple. A user installs and activates the Tint Tek 20/20 software on his pc, and loads the vinyl cutter with standard window tint film just as a sign shop would open LXI sign software and load vinyl to cut a vinyl sign. The user opens the Tint Tek 20/20 software, selects the template for the make and model of the vehicle being tinted, and sends the template to the vinyl cutter. The template includes all side windows and the rear window. The templates can be cut all at once or individually, or in groups depending on the user’s preference. Then the pre-cut pieces can be precisely applied to the vehicle.
To make this money-making opportunity even more affordable, Tint Tek has launched a new internet-based version appropriately called Tint Tek Online. With Tint Tek Online, a user can install the software from the setup disc, contact Tint Tek for a username and password, and access the full database via the world wide web. There is a nominal fee for setup which includes 30 days of unlimited access. Users can then renew on a monthly basis. Tint Tek Online brings the possibility of starting a profitable window tint installation business within reach of every budget. Now all you need is a Windows pc, a good quality vinyl cutter, and an internet connection. See specs for system requirements.
Tint Tek 20/20 v19 includes templates for over 11,000 vehicles including some dating back to 1975. Almost all current North American passenger vehicles are included and the database is continually updated as new templates become available. Updates are generally available at least twice per month and can be downloaded directly from the Tint Tek user interface at no charge at the user’s discretion. Tint Tek has mobile update teams traveling across North America constantly measuring new models as they become available. Updates are added to the database continuously and appear in a scrolling window in the upper right area of the graphic user interface.
|Advantages of Tint Tek 20/20|
|The Tint Tek20/20 process has several advantages over traditional window tinting and over its imitators. Traditional window tinting is a laborious process in which the film must be measured and cut by hand, usually by placing the film against the car window and cutting out the pattern. This process takes time to learn to do well, is time-consuming, wasteful, and poses the risk of damaging the car window or door as the film is cut.|
|Since Tint Tek 20/20 software eliminates the need to cut the film by hand, production is increased and material waste is greatly reduced. With Tint Tek 20/20 or Tint Tek 20/20 Online, the precise templates for an entire vehicle can be cut in just 3 minutes! Tint Tek 20/20 is so easy to use, anyone who can run a pc and a vinyl cutter can produce precise fits for any make or model. Finding experienced installers or training personnel to cut and install automotive window tint film consistently can be difficult and expensive. With Tint Tek 20/20 software, new businesses can compete with established shops. Established tint shops can reduce operating costs, and increase productivity and profit.|
|Since Andy Babiek invented Tint Tek 20/20 and pioneered the use of software in cutting automotive window tint film, the Tint Tek 20/20 database has grown to over 11,000 vehicles, with regular updates for new products. No need to buy an upgrade to get the new templates. Just open the software, connect to the web, and download them!|
|Unlike other companies, Tint Tek 20/20 users are not restricted to using any particular brand of film. Any standard size or brand is compatible, including SignWarehouse EnduraTint.* The resizing, rotate, and clip art features make fine-tuning templates or adding profitable custom effects fast and easy. Tint Tek 20/20 users can save these changes for future use to further enhance efficiency and productivity.|
|Tint Tek 20/20 includes a free Flat Glass module that enables users to cut templates for residential and commercial window tinting just as quickly and perfectly as automotive window tint. Templates are square or rectangular and the corners can be rounded. This is in addition to the automotive paint protection and windshield templates in Tint Tek 2020 V19|
System Requirements for Tint Tek 20/20
- Tint Tek 20/20 is compatible with Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10. It requires 4GB of hard drive space.
- Windows XP is not supported.
- A 2.0 GHz processor or better 128 MB video or better and 2 GB memory are required.
- Your PC must also have two open USB 2.0 ports.
- An internet connection is required for installation and updates.