- 3 mil matte calendered wall vinyl
- 6 years outside durability
- Low tack removable acrylic adhesive
- Easy release #78 clay coated liner
- Easy to cut and weed
- Ideal for flat surfaces and simple curves
Note: Because substrates and paints vary widely, test this product before use.
- Thickness: 3.0 mil
- Adhesive: .8 to 1.0 mils
- Liner: 4.5 mil
- Thickness variance: +10%
- Dimensional Stability: Good
- Temperature Ranges: Minimum application temperature +40°F
- Service Temperature Range: -40°F to +200°F
- Expected Lifetime Exterior: Removable up to 1 year under normal exposure conditions
- Adhesion To stainless Steel: 12 to 32oz/ in
- To Glass: 8 to 32oz/ in
- Tested according to PSTC-101 Method A procedures with 24 hour dwell at 70°F and 50% relative humidity. Typical values.
- Test thoroughly for your specific application before production
- Water Resistance: Limited immersion resistance -Test for specific application
- Humidity Resistance: Good
- Storage Stability: 6 months shelf life when stored at 70°F and 50% relative humidity
- color choices
We have been using the EnduraMatte for years now and we don't want to use anything else for indoor vinyl. It needs a few more color choices though.
We have been using the Enduramatte vinyl for several years and have had no issues with it. It out preforms all of the other indoor vinyls we have tried in the past. Need some NEW colors though.
We love the EnduraMatte indoor vinyl. It is way better than the other brands of indoor vinyl available. We have been using the EnduraMatte vinyl for several years now and get way fewer customer complaints about vinyl not sticking to the wall since we switched to Enduramatte!