Orders exceeding the stock on hand amount are processed as special orders, which require additional processing and shipping time and are not eligible for return.
- Transparent imaging sheet for precise placement of transfer on garment
- Superior image quality and opacity on dark apparel
- Very consistent adhesive transfer from Lo-Temp B Paper
- Low Application temperature range of B LoTemp Paper reduces risk of damaging sensitive fabrics
- Fully compatible with OKI 711WT, OKI PRO 920WT, OKI Pro 8432WT, and iColor Series laser transfer printers
- Short- to medium-term applications indoors
- Specifically on painted drywall surfaces
- For short- and medium-term marking
- Lettering and
- Decoration in
- Exhibition building
- Trade shows
Release Paper: Silicone coated paper on one side 135 g/m² which provides excellent weed-stripping properties. For white vinyl a light blue silicone paper is used to form a stronger contrast to lettering.
Adhesive: Polyacrylate removable
Certificates: Fire behavior (DIN EN 13501-1): C-s3 d2 (flame resistant unlimited smoke production heavy droplets/particles). Only valid for applications on rigid PVC foam sheet ""Vekaplan SF 3 mm (density: ? 575 kg/m³ 750 kg/m³)
Extra precaution should be used when applying wall graphics to ""Low VOC"" or ""Zero VOC"" paints as these paints may exhibit lower adhesion levels.
Allowing graphics extended time after application before removing application tape allows adhesive further time to create a full bond (up to 24 hours).