EnduraMASK MHC 160 is an economical, medium-high tack Clear 'layflat' transfer tape suitable for use on most sign and graphics vinyl applications. The acrylic adhesive is suitable for use on hard-to-release products like ORACAL 651. The medium-high tack level makes it also compatible with matte removable vinyls on flat and moderately textured surfaces. For best performance in wall graphics, use with EnduraMATTE vinyl. Approved for use with ORACAL 631 on smooth surfaces. The EnduraMASK price makes it our most affordable clear transfer tape and an outstanding value.
Only available in 100 yard rolls.
- Clear Polypropylene tape with slightly textured 'orange peel' surface
- Excellent Clarity for registering layered vinyl graphics
- Medium-high tack acrylic adhesive enhances release properties on glossy calendared vinyls
- Excellent layflat properties. Stays flat on release liner, even for extended period of time
- Since face film does not curl, wrinkle-free pre-masking of large graphics is a breeze
- High adhesive coating weight enables it to transfer challenging vinyls like ORACAL 651
- Despite high initial tack, tape can be easily removed with no residue, even after long periods of time on the vinyl
- Compatible with EnduraMATTE vinyl for wall graphics applications
- Suitable for wet application with proper technique
- Available in 6", 8", 12", 16", and 24" widths
Material great nice and clear and the tack on it is perfect for layering
Fast shipping These folks always take care of my business
Very good for hard to transfer items. Wish the price was more reasonable
After having to try another brand when this was out of stock I can definitely say this is my favorite! I almost switched out my alternate roll before finishing it just to get back to using this one.
We don't like the paper tapes so we started using this EnduraMask Clear and it works wonderfully with the EnduraMatte vinyl.