LXF Light is a new, self-weeding solution for heat transfer applications on light and pastel-colored textiles. The 1 sheet solution is recommended for use with OKI, iColor, and similar CMYK laser textile printers for digital garment decoration. Proper use produces brilliant color, very soft transfers, and consistent results.
LXF Light works at a lower temperature than leading one-step papers. Less risk of overheating sublimated polyester or discoloring white cotton shirts.
Great for quick, easy, and economical full-color photo-realistic transfers on white cotton, polyester, and blended fabrics.
- The easy one-step transfer process
- Soft, flexible with no tacky residue
- Supports finely detailed images
- Works well with hot foil sheets for brilliant, soft, no-weed foil transfers
- Fully compatible with OKI 711, c831-TS, Pro 6410, Pro 920WT, Pro 8432WT, iColor and GO UNO laser transfer printers
- Cotton-poly blends
- Mouse pads
- Canvas tote bags etc.
- Place LXF Light paper in printer branded side down. Print in reverse using the Label 2 media type setting
- Place the printed transfer face down on the fabric. Cover with a Teflon sheet
- Press for 45 seconds at 329 - 347° F(165 - 175°C) with medium-firm pressure (50psi)
- Wait 20 - 30 seconds then peel the adhesive paper back along the platen in a smooth steady slow motion
- To fix the toner on the fabric cover the transfer with Silicone kraft paper and re-press with the same time temperature and pressure settings
- Wait five seconds remove the silicone transfer paper and mildly stretch the garment
- Wash decorated garments inside-out in cold water
- Do not use fabric softener detergent pods bleach or harsh detergents
- Tumble dry on low heat
- Do not iron decorated area. Iron inside-out if necessary.