- CPSIA Certified for kid-friendly transfers and appliqués
- Suitable for use on 100% Cotton, 100% Polyester and Cotton/Poly Blends
- Can be used to decorate colored and dark garments
- Great for Sawgrass Virtuoso Desktop printers. Fully compatible with Sawgrass SubliJet or Sise EasySubli sublimation inks.
- Low application temperature which is great for heat sensitive fabrics
- EasySubli is approximately 220 microns/8.67 mils
- Can Also be Ironed-On
* Excluding sublimated polyester garments. These items are not suitable for use with Easy Subli HTV
- Print & Cut EasySubli Heat Transfer Vinyl with 45° or 60° blade
- Weed excess material.
- Preheat garment in heat press or at 300° F for 2-3 seconds
- Use EasySubli Mask to place EasySubli application on garment and heat apply 311°F/155°C for 15 seconds on medium pressure. A teflon sheet should always be placed between the heat platen and the plastic carrier sheet to prevent sticking and edge damage to the transferred design.
- Peel carrier Hot
- Wait 24 hours before first wash
- Turn garment inside out.
- Machine wash on COLD with mild detergent.
- NO bleach.
- Dry at a normal dryer setting on household machines.
- Do NOT dry clean.
- Instructions apply to the material only. Please follow garment washing instructions as well. Excellent durability, even after repeated washings