EasyWeed Stretch HTV provides better adhesion on challenging stretchy fabrics like Lycra Spandex. Since yoga pants and leggings have become a mainstay in the fashion market, EasyWeed Stretch has become an essential item in every T-shirt shop. It’s also great for decorating high-end products like ‘athleisure’ and performance apparel.
It also still offers a one-second tack application that's great for multiple layers. EasyWeed Stretch HTV has a pressure sensitive carrier that allows you to offer detailed designs on a wide variety of fabrics. It can even be cut with laser cutting systems. EasyWeed Stretch can be peeled hot or cold, and can be used on 100% polyester, 100% cotton, all poly/cotton blends, Lycra/Spandex and even leather.
- Polyurethane, ready-to-cut, custom garment decoration film
- 85 microns or 3.35 mil
- Matte Finish
- Peels HOT or COLD
- Extremely durable, wash after wash.
- Layerable and an excellent choice for multi-color jobs
- Thinnest of all of Siser's HTV making it easy to weed.
- When applied the HTV is light and flexible
- Weed small letters and fine designs easily without losing pieces
- Pressure sensitive carrier - that is frosted, making it easy to distinguish from other EasyWeed products
- Medium pressure: 320° F for 20 seconds
- Laser Friendly
- CPSIA Certified
- Actual product width of EasyWeed Stretch is 14.75 inches
Application Directions: Reverse cut EasyWeed Stretch Heat Transfer Vinyl with 45°blade. This is a HOT or COLD peel product. Weed excess material. Preheat garment in heat press at 302° F for 4 seconds. Position EasyWeed HTV application on garment and heat at 320° F for 20 seconds with firm pressure. A teflon sheet should always be placed between the heat platen and the plastic carrier sheet to prevent sticking and edge damage to the transferred design.
Wash Instructions: Wait 24 hours before first wash. Turn garment inside out. Machine wash on COLD with mild detergent. NO bleach. Dry at a normal dryer setting on household machines. Do NOT dry clean. Instructions apply to the material only. Please follow garment washing instructions as well. Excellent durability, even after repeated washings.
For best results with layered graphics, always apply layers of like HTV product. For instance, EasyWeed Stretch on Easyweed Stretch. Mixing thermal transfer films in layered graphics may result in peeling of layers when the garment is laundered.
Check out our informative blog "A Basic Guide to Layering Siser Heat Press Vinyl" for flawless application every time.
- Reverse cut with 45°blade.
- Weed excess material.
- Preheat garment in heat press or at 320° F for 2-3 seconds
- Position EasyWeed application on garment and heat apply 320° F for 20 seconds on firm pressure. A teflon sheet should always be placed between the heat platen and the plastic carrier sheet to prevent sticking and edge damage to the transferred design.
- Peel Carrier Warm
- This is a HOT or COLD peel product.
Application Directions (Home Iron):
- Set iron setting between cotton and linen
- Cover heat transfer design with a heat transfer cover sheet of multipurpose paper
- Place on flat, hard surface (an ironing board is NOT recommended)
- Press iron with firm pressure (do not slide iron)
- Press each section of design for 20 seconds
- If areas of design lift after application, replace cover sheet and re-press for 5-10 seconds
- Peel carrier hot or cold
- Wait 24 hours before first wash
- Turn garment inside out.
- Machine wash on COLD with mild detergent.
- NO bleach.
- Dry at a normal dryer setting on household machines.
- Do NOT dry clean.
- Instructions apply to the material only. Please follow garment washing instructions as well. Excellent durability, even after repeated washings.
Cutter Settings: Setting may vary based on blade condition and age of machine. Always do a test cut prior to cutting designs.
- Cricut - Blade: Standard; Setting: Iron-On
- Silhouette Cameo - Blade: Standard, 4; Material: Heat Transfer, Smooth; Speed: 8; Force: 4
- Brother ScanNCut - Blade: Standard, 2; Cut Speed: 7; Cut Pressure: 7
- Roland GS/GX-24 - Blade: 45°, Gram Force: 60-70; Offset: .250; Speed: 30 cm/s
- Graphtec - Blade: 45°; Force: 9-10; Tool: CB09U+0; Speed: 30 cm/s