iColor SmartCUT software opens up incredible opportunities for iColor 550 customers. SmartCUT enables iColor 550 users to print and apply transfers larger than the 8.5" x 14" maximum page size of the printer. Now you can turn letter sized prints into XXL t-shirt transfers. SmartCUT intelligently separates and tiles image files based on the intended application with different algorithms for light and dark garments.
Image files can be tiled into two, three or more sections depending on the page size and intended application size. Then transfer the tiles one or more at a time on the garment for a super-sized custom laser transfer.
Easy to use process makes tiling images fast and simple
Print XXL sized transfers from your desktop printer
SmartCUT intelligently separates files based on application on light or dark apparel
The tiles are created intelligently to help hide seams
Tiled images integrate seamlessly into iColor ProRIP or TransferRIP software for printing from all iColor printers
Tiles can be output in .PNG or multiple-page PDF files
- Cotton-poly blends
- Performance apparel
- Denim and more
- Place A Foil in iColor 550 bottom paper tray matte side down. Print on the transparent A-Foil using the Transparency Media Type.
- Pre-heat the press table by closing the press for 1 - 2 minutes prior to step one
- Place the A Foil and B Paper together with the white side of B paper facing matte side of the A Foil. The A-Foil should be on the bottom.
- Press with light to medium pressure for 120 seconds at 310° F.
- Separate both sheets from each other while hot by peeling in one smooth motion.
- Trim the edges of the A-Foil to remove any B Paper residue.
- Place matte side down right reading' on apparel. Cover with Teflon sheet or silicone coated craft paper and press with high pressure for 30 seconds
- Peel cold (Allow transfer to cool to room temperature before removing foil).
- Cover with Silicone kraft paper and re-press with the same settings to fix the toner on the fabric.
- Wait five seconds remove the silicone transfer paper and mildly stretch the garment.