Orders exceeding the stock on hand amount are processed as special orders, which require additional processing and shipping time and are not eligible for return.
Introduced by OLFA in 1979, the 45mm rotary cutter has changed the quilting and sewing industry. The cutter is a rolling razor blade used to cut fabrics into shapes, strips and pieces for sewing, quilting and craft projects.
- Most popular size available (45mm)
- Blade safety cover and handle reduces hand fatigue
- Accommodates both right-handed and left-handed users
- Handle guaranteed forever
- Uses RB45 replacement blades
- (1) RTY-2/G rotary cutter
- (1) RB-45mm blade