Orders exceeding the stock on hand amount are processed as special orders, which require additional processing and shipping time and are not eligible for return.
The MUSE M15 disrupts the vinyl cutter world with ground-breaking features and an appealing user experience that surpasses name brand cutters costing twice as much. It incorporates thoughtful touches like programmable LED platen lighting, camera-based automatic registration mark sensing, and a tool carriage that supports cutting and engraving. The unique tool carriage accommodates two tools for seamless transitions from pen plotting to vinyl cutting or scribe engraving. It's a great complement to digital printers and a versatile, thoroughly modern solution for all kinds of vinyl signs and graphics. Disruption never looked so good!
MUSE M15 Features:
- Large High Tech Touch Screen: The MUSE M15 features an appealing LCD user touch screen interface that combines smart menus with ease of use. The menu includes powerful functions like automatic contour cutting, camera settings, wi-fi connectivity, and programmable presets.
Tool carriage supports standard vinyl cutting blade plus pen tool and scribe engraving tool for use on acrylic sheeting.
- Camera-based Contour-Cutting: The M15 incorporates an advanced camera that scans printed registration marks and integrates them into the LCD to show the camera's progress as marks are scanned. The LCD menu and camera interface supports the precise calibration of the camera and the scanning mechanism.
- The programmable LED platen lighting illuminates the work area and supports more consistent performance scanning printed registration marks in various lighting conditions.
- Wi-fi, U-disc Options for Remote Cutting: The M15 is equipped for remote cutting with a USB port that accommodates processing plotter files from a thumb drive, and a wi-fi option that supports sending jobs wirelessly over your home or office network. You're no longer tethered to your PC.
- Muse M15 Desktop Vinyl Cutter
- Endura 24” Media Roller Tray
- Create Space software - (Delivery by Email)
- EnduraGLOSS 12” x 10-yard - Matte Black*
- EnduraGLOSS 12” x 10-yard - White*
- EnduraGLOSS 12” x 10-yard - Beige*
- EnduraGLOSS 12” x 10-yard - Cobalt Blue*
- EnduraGLOSS 12” x 10-yard - Daffodil Yellow*
- EnduraGLOSS Color Chart
- 5 Plastic License plate blanks, Black & White Zebra Stripe
- 12” x 5-yard roll of EnduraMASK MHC 165 Red Grid Liner Application Tape*
- Signwarehouse Retractable Weeding Pen
- Oracal Grey Squeegee
- 90 days of complimentary Gold support
*Sample Rolls could vary depending on stock.
MUSE M15 Specifications:
- Maximum Media width: 19.7 inches (500 mm)
- Maximum Cutting width: 15.3 inches (390 mm)
- Maximum Contour Cut width: 13.7 inches (350 mm)
- Tracking: Up to 96 inches*
- Maximum Cutting Force: 800g
- Maximum Cutting Speed: 24 ips (600mm/s)
- Drive Method: Stepper Motor
- Contour Cut: Yes, Camera, Automatic activation
- Memory: 128 mb
- Cutting Precision: +/- 0.01 mm
- Repeat Precision: 0.082 mm
- Dimensions (assembled): 28.5” (W) X 6.7” (H) X 10.5” (D)
- Box Dimensions: 30” (W) X 12” (H) X 11” (D) (770*310*265 mm)
- Shipping Weight: 24.25 lbs. (11 kg)
- Floor Stand: No
- Interface: USB Flash/Wifi/USB Cable
- Power Supply/ V/Hz: 110/50
- Power: <100W
- Working Environment: 41°-95°F (+5° - +35°C)
- What’s in the Box: Warranty Card, blade, blade-holder, 3 plotter blades, plotting pen, 12" b 19" sticky cutting mat, USB cable, power cable
* optimal tracking performance requires use and proper alignment of a roller tray.
Create Space Hardware Requirements:
- 512 MB of RAM or more
- At least 50MB of available hard disk space
- USB Port 1.1 or 2.x
- Intel-based Macintosh (Mac) Macintosh OSX 10.10 or higher
- Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10
- Custom vehicle graphics and fleet graphics
- Commercial signs and banners
- Decals for decorating drinkware (mugs & tumblers), laptops, lockers, etc
- Cutting heat transfer vinyl for league jerseys, custom fashion, and branded commercial apparel
- Contour-cutting of desktop and wide-format digitally printed vinyl graphics
- Architectural graphics: etched glass interior window displays, removable wall graphics, removable floor graphics
- Scribe engraving of small-format plaques and directional signage
- Cutting of stencil film and paint mask for wood signs and related sign and hobby applications