Orders exceeding the stock on hand amount are processed as special orders, which require additional processing and shipping time and are not eligible for return.
Logical Color Scotchlite Reflective HTV is a premium quality "safety silver" heat transfer vinyl with retro-reflective properties designed to enhance nighttime and low light visibility. It is also approved for use by law enforcement and first responders. Logical Color Scotchlite Reflective HTV is suitable to be used on cotton, uncoated nylon, cotton/polyester and cotton/acrylic blends, and can be peeled warm or cold for maximum productivity.
- 157 retro-reflective
- Composed of wide-angle, exposed, retro-reflective lenses
- Photometric values conform to EN ISO 20471:2013
- 6.3 mil
- Copolyester Hotmelt adhesive on self-adhesive PET release liner
- Suitable for cotton, uncoated nylon, cotton/polyester and cotton/acrylic blends
- Certified for use as a safety reflective for police and fire departments
- Clear self-adhesive polyester liner for easy weeding and more forgiving cutting parameters
- Very easy to cut and weed using a standard 60° plotter blade
- Actual size of 20 inch widths is 19.6 inches
Wash Instructions: Wait 24 hours before first wash. Turn garment inside out. Machine wash on cold or warm with mild detergent. NO bleach. Dry at a normal dryer setting on household machines. Can be dry cleaned. Instructions apply to the material only. Please follow garment washing instructions as well. Excellent durability, even after repeated washings.
- Suitable for 100% Cotton
- Uncoated Nylon
- Cotton/poly blends
- Cotton/acrylic blends and similar fabrics
- Cut in reverse with 60° blade.
- Weed excess material.
- Preheat garment in heat press or at 320° F for 5 seconds.
- Position Logical Color application on garment. A teflon sheet should always be placed between the heat platen and the plastic carrier sheet to prevent sticking and edge damage to the transferred design.
- Heat press to 320° F (160°C) with medium pressure and press for 15 seconds. Peel warm (wait three to five seconds).
- Wait 24 hours before first wash
- Turn garment inside out.
- Machine wash on cold or warm with mild detergent.
- NO bleach.
- Dry at a normal dryer setting on household machines.
- Can be dry cleaned.
- Instructions apply to the material only. Please follow garment washing instructions as well. Excellent durability, even after repeated washings.