AP2155 is an adhesion promoter, anti-static and cleaner for use with UV and LED curable inks when printing on plastic substrates. Supported substrates include corrugated plastic, Polystyrene, PVC and HDPE. AP2155 also eliminates finger prints from the printed surface area.
Prop65 Warning AP2155 and AP3155: These products can expose you to Benzene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information visit to www.p65warnings.ca.gov
Pre-treatment of various substrates for UV-LED printers. AP2155 support printing on coroplast, polystyrene, PVC and HDPE plastic substrates. Not recommended for use on glass, aluminum, and acrylic. AP2155 can be used as a staticide in conjunction with AP3155 to treat glass, acrylic, and metal substrates.
- Wear protective gear including Latex or Nitrile gloves and safety glasses
- Use in a well ventilated area
- Transfer AP2155 to a spray bottle
- Spray AP2155 onto the substrate and wipe off with a white lint free wipe or microfiber cloth (the substrate will feel slippery)
- Load the AP2155 prepared substrate into the printer and print image using UV or LED curable ink