ORAGUARD 290 is a premium 2 mil cast laminating film with a permanent solvent adhesive. ORAGUARD 290 is a matching overlaminate for use with ORAJET cast PVC wrap vinyls in vehicle wrap applications. This highly conformable cast film is intended for use on flat surfaces and compound curves. ORAGUARD 290 comes in matte and gloss finishes and is warranted for 10 years outdoors.
- Thickness: 2 mil cast PVC film
- Highly conformable: Use for almost any indoor or outdoor application
- Durability: 8 years
- Release Liner: 55# silicone coated paper
- Adhesive Clear, solvent-based, permanent adhesive
- Finish Available: Gloss or matte finish
- UV Protection Extension Factor: +4 years
Recommended for use with 3631 Perforated window graphics
Not all cold laminators are the same. Some are engineered specifically for reverse wound rolls of film. Some can be used with both reverse-wound and forward wound rolls. Most ORAGUARD overlaminate film is reverse wound. If your laminator is configured for forward-wound film, you can click here to view the 210G forward-wound variant, which we offer in 50-inch by 50 yard rolls or choose a different product.