Orders exceeding the stock on hand amount are processed as special orders, which require additional processing and shipping time and are not eligible for return.
EnduraTEX HotMark is now Chemica HotMark! The same great products with a fresh new name.
Chemica HotMark HTV is a premium heat transfer vinyl that provides a soft, thin, and super stretchable finish to fabric designs. Chemica HotMark heat transfer vinyl or t-shirt vinyl can be applied to cotton, polyester, cotton/polyester blends, and acrylic fabrics. It's thin, soft feel has made it a best seller for years. Chemica HotMark HTV is ideal for creating intricate designs, making it easy to cut and weed those small letters and details.
- 2.2 mil - 2.4 mil
- Matte finish
- Amazingly thin and soft and durable
- Meets Okeo-Tex Standard 100 for safety
- Vibrant, no fade colors
- Available in 50 popular colors including metallic, and fluorescent shades
- Suitable for cotton, polyester, cotton/poly blends, acrylic blends and similar fabrics
- Easy to cut and weed using a standard 45° plotter blade
- Suitable for high speed cutting
- Can be layered
- Actual size of 15 inch widths is 14.75 inches
Application Directions: Reverse cut Chemica HotMark Heat Transfer Vinyl with 45° blade. Weed excess material. Preheat garment in heat press at 320° F for 5 seconds. Position Chemica HotMark HTV application on garment and heat apply between 300° - 340° F for 20 seconds on high pressure. A teflon sheet should always be placed between the heat platen and the plastic carrier sheet to prevent sticking and edge damage to the transferred design. Peel Cold.
Wash Instructions: Wait 24 hours before first wash. Turn garment inside out. Machine wash on cold with mild detergent. NO bleach. Dry on low in a tumble dryer. Can be dry cleaned. Instructions apply to the material only. Please follow garment washing instructions as well.
Check out our informative blog A Basic Guide to Layering T-Shirt Vinyl for a flawless application every time.
Also, for a downloadable application guide for Chemica HotMark Heat Transfer Vinyl Click Here.
- Suitable for 100% Cotton
- 100% polyester
- Cotton/poly blends
- Polyester/acrylic blends and similar fabrics
- Cut in reverse with 45° blade.
- Weed excess material.
- Preheat garment in heat press or at 320° F for 5 seconds. Position Chemica application on garment. A Teflon sheet should always be placed between the heat platen and the plastic carrier sheet to prevent sticking and edge damage to the transferred design. Heat press to 300°-340° F (149°C) with high pressure and press for 20 seconds. Peel cold. Transferred image can be covered with Teflon sheet and reheated if necessary.
- Wait 24 hours before first wash
- Turn garment inside out.
- Machine wash on cold with mild detergent.
- NO bleach.
- Can be dried on low in a tumble dryer.
- Can be dry cleaned.
- Instructions apply to the material only. Please follow garment washing instructions as well