Logical Color Flock heat transfer vinyl is a rayon or polyamide flock with a luxurious velvety soft feel and rich color. It is based on ecologically friendly materials with zero PVC or plasticizers making it CPSIA compliant is safe to use on children's apparel. Logical Color Flock comes in 23 rich colors including six neon colors and a block-out white. It also features a self-adhesive clear polyester liner, which is more forgiving than paper liners, and is easy to weed even with intricate detailed graphics.
- Soft, velvety polyamide flock film
- 19.7 mil rayon flock face
- Luxurious velvety soft feel and rich color
- Suitable for cotton, polyester, and cotton/poly blends
- Logical Color Flock is based ecologically friendly materials
- Clear self-adhesive polyester liner for easy weeding and more forgiving cutting parameters
- Very easy to cut and weed using a standard 60° plotter blade
- 24 eye-catching popular colors including neon colors and black-out white
- CPSIA compliant and kid-safe
- Available in 10 inch and 20 inch widths and a wide range or lengths
- Actual size of 20 inch widths is 19.6 inches
Wash Instructions: Wait 24 hours before first wash. Turn garment inside out. Machine wash on cold or warm with mild detergent. NO bleach. Dry at a normal dryer setting on household machines. Can be dry cleaned. Instructions apply to the material only. Please follow garment washing instructions as well. Excellent durability, even after repeated washings.
- Suitable for 100% Cotton
- 100% polyester
- Cotton/poly blends and similar fabrics
- Cut in reverse with 60° blade.
- Weed excess material.
- Preheat garment in heat press or at 320° F for 5 seconds.
- Position Logical Color application on garment. A teflon sheet should always be placed between the heat platen and the plastic carrier sheet to prevent sticking and edge damage to the transferred design.
- Heat press to 320° F (160°C) with medium pressure and press for 15 seconds. Peel warm (wait three to five seconds).
- Wait 24 hours before first wash
- Turn garment inside out.
- Machine wash on cold or warm with mild detergent.
- NO bleach.
- Dry at a normal dryer setting on household machines.
- Can be dry cleaned.
- Instructions apply to the material only. Please follow garment washing instructions as well. Excellent durability, even after repeated washings.