The new UniNet iColor 650 continues the iColor tradition of providing segment-busting value in the laser transfer market. The iColor 650 is a tabloid size LED laser printer specially formulated for garment decoration. The unique iColor CMYK plus White toner set and bundled ProRIP software enable a variety of transfer, standard, and specialty printing operations, all in one pass. It's the most efficient, most versatile way to produce high quality color for decorating dark apparel, hard surface items, and specialty prints. It's like having six printers in one!
Six Printers In One:
- Print White over process color for textile and apparel applications
- Print White under process color for non-transfer applications on non-standard media like colored card stock
- Dye Sublimation toner applications
- Fluorescent and Clear Toner applications
- Regular CMYK transfers on white & pastel apparel
- Gold and Silver foil color printing capabilities
- IColor ProRIP software included providing 50% less white toner usage.
- A3 and tabloid-sized professional-quality image printing capabilities.
- On-demand wide format printing of short to mid-run transfer production of garments, hard surface(s), marketing customization, merchandising materials, and more.
- Digital transfers onto virtually any type of dark or light-colored textiles and apparel as well as hard surface materials such as ceramic, glass, wood, acrylic, metal, magnetic sheeting, leather and more.
- Offers hassle - free Maintenance compared with ink-based printers.
- Comes standard with five toner cartridges for full color and white printing (CMYW plus True Black).
- Swap back and forth between regular and specialty cartridges, eliminating the need to purchase separate machines to accomplish each function.
- A complete seamless digital transfer printing solution comprising hardware, software, and transfer papers.
- Built-in duplexing capability for non-transfer related printing.
- Option to upgrade to IColor SmartCUT RIP Enhancement software allowing the user to print oversized images greater than tabloid and A3.
- Includes two print test pages for CMYK and CMYW printing incorporated in the printer’s hardware for enhanced user experience.
- Wi-Fi, Wi-Fi Direct, AirPrint and NFC capable.
Enhance Your Apparel Decorating Business, while promoting all aspects of your business.
- T-shirts, aprons, tote bags, and other textiles
- Hard surface items including uncoated mugs, magnets, metal sign blanks, ceramic tile & more
- Promotional items including business cards, stationery, invitations, menus, envelopes, labels, brochures, signs, packaging prototypes, and much more.
• Natural and synthetic fabrics • Dark and light fabrics • Leather • Mouse pads, ceramic tile, magnetic vinyl and other hard surfaces.
Create or Decorate:
• T-shirts and sweatshirts • Aprons • Corporate logo shirts • Fluorescent 'black light' apparel • Mouse pads • Magnets • Wood signs • Sports apparel • Jackets • Tote bags