Introducing the UNINET iColor 560, the latest gem from the biggest authority in White Toner Printing. Welcome to state-of-the-art Digital Color + White Transfer printing!
The UNINET iColor 560 is the ultimate toner-based digital transfer printer combined with exclusive white overprint and underprint capabilities in a single pass for transfer production of apparel, textile, hard surfaces, and more.
The Best-in-Class Total Cost of Ownership, Plain and Simple.
With its higher yield white toner cartridge capacity of 7,000 pages + full-color capabilities, the iColor 560 combines absolute versatility with a superstar performance for on-demand printing of short to mid-run transfer production of garments, hard surfaces, product customization, merchandising materials, and more.
Helping You Do More With Your Brand.
The iColor 560 offers everything you need to evolve and grow your business. Feature and customize your brand on garments, hard surfaces, and more in any quantity. Produce personalized items such as t-shirts, aprons, mugs, and bags, as well as non-transfer applications such as stationery, invitations, menus, envelopes, labels, window decals, brochures, signs, packaging prototypes, and much more.
Buy One. Get Six!
The iColor 560 does it all.
- White overprint for textile and apparel applications
- White underprint for colored papers and non-transfer applications
- Dye Sublimation applications
- Fluorescent colors and Clear
- Regular CMYK transfers
- Gold and Silver color printing capabilities
The most complete, seamless desktop digital transfer printing solution consisted of hardware, software, and transfer papers in the industry.
The iColor 560 provides cost-effective fabric transfer production without the constant maintenance associated with direct-to-garment or silk-screening systems.
Get exceptional 2400 dpi resolution image quality results combined with the iColor Transfer Papers available in a variety of sizes and textures featuring a weed-free system allowing you to affordably express your creativity.
- iColor 560 Desktop Laser Printer with ProRIP software and SmartCUT app.
- Starter set of CMYKW toner cartridges
- Geo Knight DK14S - 12” by 14” swing away Heat Press
- Endura Teflon Sheet - 16” x 20”
- Box of 50 A4 sheets each of LXF Dark ‘A’ Foil and ‘B’ Paper Self-Weeding Laser Transfer Paper
- Box of 50 A4 sheets of LXF Light One-Step Self-Weeding Laser Transfer Paper
- UNINET White Toner Beginner’s Notebook
- Geo Knight IR Thermometer Kit
- One Year of Complimentary Gold Customer Care
iColor 560 Printer Specifications:
- Print Speed: Up to 8 ppm on transfer media; up to 26 ppm on standard media
- Processor: Intel 350 MHz
- Duty Cycle: Up to 65,000 pg/mo.
- Duplex: Standard
- Memory: 256 MB
- Resolution: 2400 x 600 dpi
- Emulation: PostScript® 3™
- Operating Systems: Standalone and network - Microsoft Windows® 7/8/10 (x32 & x64)
- Interfaces: 10/100-TX Ethernet, Wireless LAN, High-Speed USB v2.0
- Paper Capacity: Standard 251 sheets; handles transfer media, card, and mailing label stock
- Paper Cassette: 251 sheets Legal/Letter/Universal
- Paper Sizes (Min./Max.): Bypass Tray 3" x 5" to 8.5" x 14"; Paper Cassette – 5.8" x 8.3" to 8.5" x 14"
- Paper Weight: Bypass Tray 16 lb. bond to 43 lb. index (60 to 163 gsm); Paper Cassette 16 lb. bond to 43 lb. index (60 to 163 gsm)
- Size: (WxDxH): 15.7" x 17.7" x 13.1" (400 x 450 x 334 mm)
- Weight: 55 lb. (25 kg)
- Power: 120v and 230v
- Warranty: Basic 1 year
ProRIP & SmartCUT Specifications:
- Windows 10, 8, and 7 support (32 & 64 bit)
- Intel i50i7 2.603.0 GHz
- RIP Once, print many
- Send jobs directly to queues from design applications (PhotoShop, Corel, Illustrator)
- Color Profiles for white, black, and colored fabrics and other substrates
- Templates support for exact positioning of graphics
- KnockMeBlackOUT and KnockMeColorOut for softer feel transfers
- High-Speed print modes with no quality reduction
- Easy color adjustments
- Automated TCP/IP port search for easier network printing setup
- Visual print preview
- Raw data preview
- Cropping controls of image and job
- Soft proofing
- Job archiving, history, print status, and job log
- Weight: 76 Lbs
- Electrical: 1200W / 10A / 110V
- Shipping Dims: 24"L x 20"W x 21"H
- (add $35 for 220V international)
Enhance Your Apparel Decorating Business, while promoting all aspects of your business.
- T-shirts, aprons, tote bags, and other textiles
- Hard surface items including uncoated mugs, magnets, metal sign blanks, ceramic tile & more
- Promotional items including business cards, stationery, invitations, menus, envelopes, labels, brochures, signs, packaging prototypes, and much more.