Introducing the UNINET IColor 560, the latest gem from the biggest authority in White Toner Printing.
The UNINET IColor 560 is the ultimate toner-based digital transfer printer combined with exclusive white overprint and underprint capabilities in a single pass for printing transfers to decorate textiles, hard surfaces, and more.
The Best-in-Class Total Cost of Ownership
With its higher-yield white toner cartridge capacity of 7,000 pages + full-color capabilities, the IColor 560 combines absolute versatility with a superstar performance for on-demand printing of short to medium-run production of transfers. Customize garments, hard surfaces, consumer products, merchandising materials, and more.
Helping You Do More With Your Brand.
The IColor 560 offers everything you need to evolve and grow your business. Feature and customize your brand on garments, hard surfaces, and more in any quantity. Produce personalized items such as t-shirts, aprons, mugs, and bags. The iColor 560 also supports efficient printing of non-transfer applications such as stationery, invitations, menus, envelopes, labels, window decals, brochures, signs, packaging prototypes, and much more
Buy One. Get Six!
The IColor 560 does it all.
1) White overprint for textile and apparel applications
2) White underprint for colored paper and other non-transfer applications
3) Dye Sublimation applications
4) Fluorescent colors and Clear toner
5) Regular CMYK transfers
6) Gold and Silver color printing capabilities
The iColor 560 is the most complete, seamless, desktop digital transfer printing solution comprised of hardware, software, and transfer papers in the industry.
The IColor 560 provides cost-effective fabric transfer production without the constant maintenance associated with direct-to-garment or silk-screening systems.
Get exceptional 2400 dpi resolution image quality results versus the competition combined with the IColor Transfer Papers available in a variety of sizes and textures featuring a weed-free system allowing you to affordably express your creativity.
- Exclusive white overprint and underprint capabilities in a single pass.
- Comes with ProRIP software that manages various toner configurations for CMYK, and CMYW with white over or under color.
- Bundled SmartCUT software tiles images so you can go beyond the paper size and apply tabloid sized T-shirt transfers!
- IColor White Toner Higher Yield cartridge capacity of 7,000 pages extends print cycles and considerably reduces printing costs.
- Gold and Silver optional toner upgrade kits available.
- Airprint, WiFi direct, and NFC capable (in CYMK mode).
- Exceptional 2400 dpi resolution
- All-in-one toner cartridge & drum printing system make toner swaps fast and easy.
- Includes five All-in-one toner & drum cartridges in for full color and white printing (CMYW plus True Black).
- Easily swap back and forth between regular and specialty cartridge kits, eliminating the need to purchase separate machines to accomplish each function.
- iColor 560 Desktop Laser Printer with ProRIP software and SmartCUT app.
- Starter set of CMYKW toner cartridges
- One Year of Complimentary Gold Customer Care
iColor 560 Printer Specifications:
- Print Speed: Up to 8 ppm on transfer media; up to 26 ppm on standard media
- Processor: Intel 350 MHz
- Duty Cycle: Up to 65,000 pg/mo.
- Duplex: Standard
- Memory: 256 MB
- Resolution: 2400 x 600 dpi
- Emulation: PostScript® 3™
- Operating Systems: Standalone and network - Microsoft Windows® 7/8/10 (x32 & x64)
- Interfaces: 10/100-TX Ethernet, Wireless LAN, High-Speed USB v2.0
- Paper Capacity: Standard 251 sheets; handles transfer media, card, and mailing label stock
- Paper Cassette: 251 sheets Legal/Letter/Universal
- Paper Sizes (Min./Max.): Bypass Tray 3" x 5" to 8.5" x 14"; Paper Cassette – 5.8" x 8.3" to 8.5" x 14"
- Paper Weight: Bypass Tray 16 lb. bond to 43 lb. index (60 to 163 gsm); Paper Cassette 16 lb. bond to 43 lb. index (60 to 163 gsm)
- Size: (WxDxH): 15.7" x 17.7" x 13.1" (400 x 450 x 334 mm)
- Weight: 55 lb. (25 kg)
- Power: 120v and 230v
- Warranty: Basic 1 year
ProRIP & SmartCUT Specifications:
- Windows 10, 8, and 7 support (32 & 64 bit)
- Intel i50i7 2.603.0 GHz
- RIP Once, print many
- Send jobs directly to queues from design applications (PhotoShop, Corel, Illustrator)
- Color Profiles for white, black, and colored fabrics and other substrates
- Templates support for exact positioning of graphics
- KnockMeBlackOUT and KnockMeColorOut for softer feel transfers
- High-Speed print modes with no quality reduction
- Easy color adjustments
- Automated TCP/IP port search for easier network printing setup
- Visual print preview
- Raw data preview
- Cropping controls of image and job
- Soft proofing
- Job archiving, history, print status, and job log
Enhance Your Apparel Decorating Business, while promoting all aspects of your business.
- T-shirts, aprons, tote bags, and other textiles
- Hard surface items including uncoated mugs, magnets, metal sign blanks, ceramic tile & more
- Promotional items including business cards, stationery, invitations, menus, envelopes, labels, brochures, signs, packaging prototypes, and much more.