Orders exceeding the stock on hand amount are processed as special orders, which require additional processing and shipping time and are not eligible for return.
Read the User Guide for the EnduraPRESS SD20 Swing Away Heat Press
EnduraPRESS SD20 Swing Away Heat Press Features:
(1) 16 in x 20 in enduraPRESS SD20 Heat Press
- 16"" x 20"" platen with consistent temperature throughout
- Temperature range: 0-480°F
- Heating speed to 392°F: 20 minutes
- Maximum Open Height is 0.5""
- Circuit-breaker reset button: No tripped breakers
- Temperature display accuracy: Within 5°F
- Voltage: 110V/60Hz; Power: 1.4kW
- Shipping weight: 129lbs
- Shipping dimensions: 29"" x 20"" x 21""
- One Year Basic Warranty
- Two Year Extended Warranty
THIS HEATPRESS WILL ALWAYS SHIP FREIGHT.
- duty press
- cold spots
Wow! Let me start off and say when I started my vinyl business, I had three cheap presses that I bought off of Amazon. They were so lightweight and poorly made, that I was replacing them every 3-6 months. 2 years after opening, I knew I needed something more durable and reliable. As soon as I unpacked it, I could clearly tell the difference in quality. This press is a commercial grade, heavy duty press. I love the fact it has a counter on it, so I know just how many items I have pressed. The temp is accurate and I don’t get any hot/cold spots in anything that I press. I would most definitely recommend this press!
Works great. Temp displays about 8-10 hotter than it actually is, but with the digital thermometer supplied, it's not an issue.
My first run was a 125 T-Shirts, I was able to finish in 5 hours, everything was perfect, no complains at all.