ProRIP Software can be used with UniNet iColor 500, 550, and 600 printers.
Use the IColor ProRIP software to print white as an underprint or overprint in one pass.
This professional version is designed for higher volume printing with an all new interface. Design files can be printed directly from your favorite graphics program, as well as imported directly into IColor ProRIP.
The IColor ProRIP software allows the user to control the spot white channel feature. Three cartridge configurations are available: Spot color overprinting, where white is needed as a top color for textiles; Spot color underprinting for printing on dark or transparent media where white is needed as a background color and standard CMYK printing where a spot color is not needed. No need to create additional graphics with different color configurations – the software does it all – and in one pass! Enhance the brilliance of any graphic with white behind color!
The IColor ProRIP Software comes standard with all IColor transfer printers and is now available for use with Oki White Toner Printers as well!
- Designed for a “production” atmosphere, allowing multiple page continuous printing without the need to press the “online” button as seen with the IColor TransferRIP software.
- All Print modes are set up for the user, meaning you no longer have to remember to set functions like mirror print, choke, white density, media type and media tray. Simply choose the media being used, and the rest is set for you!
- Accurate colors, thanks to custom ICC profiles for each print mode and media selection.
- Built in editing tools such as Gimp and Fluidmask included free. These integrated programs let users make edits quickly, without the need for expensive editing software.
- The ability to resize, rotate, change and remove colors, tile and more – all within the preview screen!
- The IColor ProRIP comes with a perpetual license for available upgrades, which means unlimited updates for the life of the product version.
Advanced features to keep you a step ahead:
- Advanced color manipulation and removal
- White opacity control to save money
- Professional layout tools to design custom sized graphics
- Color Blending
- Direct printing from your favorite graphics program
- And much more!
- Compatible with Microsoft Windows 7 / 8 / 10 (x32 & x64) only.
- Windows 10, 8 and 7 support (32 & 64 bit)
- Intel i50i7 2.603.0 GHz
- RIP Once, print many
- Send jobs directly to queues from design applications (PhotoShop, Corel, Illustrator)
- Color Profiles for white, black and colored fabrics and other substrates
- Templates support for exact positioning of graphics
- KnockMeBlackOUT and KnockMeColorOut for softer feel transfers
- High Speed print modes with no quality reduction
- Easy color adjustments
- Automated TCP/IP port search for easier network printing setup
- Visual print preview
- Raw date proview
- Cropping controls of image and job
- Soft proofing
- Job archiving, history, print status and job log
COMPATIBLE WITH ALL UNINET PRINTERS
- Great for dark and light color garment decoration
- Hard surface decoration
- Vibrant color prints
- Rasterization of images for softer feel on garments