The new UniNet iColor 650 continues the iColor tradition of providing segment-busting value in the laser transfer market. The iColor 650 is a tabloid size LED laser printer specially formulated for garment decoration. The unique iColor CMYK plus White toner set and bundled ProRIP software enable a variety of transfer, standard, and specialty printing operations, all in one pass. It's the most efficient, most versatile way to produce high quality color for decorating dark apparel, hard surface items, and specialty prints. It's like having six printers in one!
Six Printers In One:
- Print White over process color for textile and apparel applications
- Print White under process color for non-transfer applications on non-standard media like colored card stock
- Dye Sublimation toner applications
- Fluorescent and Clear Toner applications
- Regular CMYK transfers on white & pastel apparel
- Gold and Silver foil color printing capabilities
- IColor ProRIP software included providing 50% less white toner usage.
- A3 and tabloid-sized professional-quality image printing capabilities.
- On-demand wide format printing of short to mid-run transfer production of garments, hard surface(s), marketing customization, merchandising materials, and more.
- Digital transfers onto virtually any type of dark or light-colored textiles and apparel as well as hard surface materials such as ceramic, glass, wood, acrylic, metal, magnetic sheeting, leather and more.
- Offers hassle - free Maintenance compared with ink-based printers.
- Comes standard with five toner cartridges for full color and white printing (CMYW plus True Black).
- Swap back and forth between regular and specialty cartridges, eliminating the need to purchase separate machines to accomplish each function.
- A complete seamless digital transfer printing solution comprising hardware, software, and transfer papers.
- Built-in duplexing capability for non-transfer related printing.
- Option to upgrade to IColor SmartCUT RIP Enhancement software allowing the user to print oversized images greater than tabloid and A3.
- Includes two print test pages for CMYK and CMYW printing incorporated in the printer’s hardware for enhanced user experience.
- Wi-Fi, Wi-Fi Direct, AirPrint and NFC capable.
- iColor 650 Desktop Laser Printer with ProRIP software
- Starter set of CMYKW toner cartridges
- EnduraPRESS SD20 Swing Away Heat Press
- Endura Teflon Sheet - 16” x 20”
- Box of 50 A3 sheets each of LXF Dark ‘A’ Foil and ‘B’ Paper Self-Weeding Laser Transfer Paper
- Box of 50 A3 sheets of LXF Light One-Step Self-Weeding Laser Transfer Paper
- 10 Bella+Canvas Tees
- T-Square, Logo Graphic Alignment System
- UNINET White Toner Beginner’s Notebook
- UNINET White Toner Master Class
- Geo Knight IR Thermometer Kit
- One Year of Complimentary Gold Customer Care
iColor 650 Printer Specifications:
- Print Speed: Letter/A4 – up to 36 ppm Color and Monochrome; Tabloid/A3 – up to 20 ppm (Transparency setting speeds may vary)
- Processor: 667 MHz
- Duty Cycle: Up to 50,000 pg/mo.
- Duplex: Standard (not for use with transfer paper)
- Memory: 1GB DDR3 32bit + 3GB ROM
- Resolution:1200 x 1200 dpi
- Emulation: PCL® 6, PCL 5c; PostScript® 3™
- Operating Systems: Microsoft Windows® 7 / 8 / 10 (x32 & x64)
- Interfaces: 10/100-TX Ethernet, High Speed USB v2.0, Wireless LAN
- Paper Cassette: 300 sheet Legal/Letter/Tabloid
- Paper Sizes (Min. / Max.):mA3, Tabloid, A4 (LEF), A4 (SEF), Letter (LEF), Letter (SEF), A5, Legal 13/13.5/14, Executive and banners up to 52” long
- Paper Weight: Main Tray 17 lb. bond – 54 lb. bond/ 80 lb. cover (64 – 220 gsm); 2nd and 3rd Trays 17 lb. – 47 lb. bond (64 – 176 gsm); Multi-purpose Tray 17 lb. bond – 140 lb. index (64 – 256 gsm); Duplex 17 lb. – 54 lb. bond/80 lb. cover (64 – 220 gsm)
- Size: (WxDxH) 17.6" x 21.7" x 14.2" (449 mm x 552 mm x 360 mm)
- Weight: 88 lb. (40 kg)
- Power Consumption: 1118 W peak; 13 W idle; 11 W power save; .7 W sleep mode
- Power: 1118 W peak; 13 W idle; 11 W power save; .7 W sleep mode
- Warranty: Two years
- What's In the Box: iColor 650 printer, Starter set of CMYK + White toner and drum cartridges, ProRIP Software, Demo version of iColor SmartCUT tiling software.
- Windows 10, 8, and 7 support (32 & 64 bit)
- Intel i50i7 2.603.0 GHz
- RIP Once, print many
- Send jobs directly to queues from design applications (PhotoShop, Corel, Illustrator)
- Color Profiles for white, black, and colored fabrics and other substrates
- Templates support for exact positioning of graphics
- KnockMeBlackOUT and KnockMeColorOut for softer feel transfers
- High-Speed print modes with no quality reduction
- Easy color adjustments
- Automated TCP/IP port search for easier network printing setup
- Visual print preview
- Raw data preview
- Cropping controls of image and job
- Soft proofing
- Job archiving, history, print status, and job log
EnduraPRESS SD20 SPECIFICATIONS:
- 16" x 20" platen with consistent temperature throughout
- Temperature range: 0-480°F
- Heating speed to 392°F: 20 minutes
- Maximum Open Height is 0.5"
- Circuit-breaker reset button: No tripped breakers
- Temperature display accuracy: Within 5°F
- Voltage: 110V/60Hz; Power: 1.4kW
- Shipping weight: 129lbs
- Shipping dimensions: 29" x 20" x 21"
- One Year Basic Warranty
- This heat press will be shipped via Fedex Freight
Enhance Your Apparel Decorating Business, while promoting all aspects of your business.
- T-shirts, aprons, tote bags, and other textiles
- Hard surface items including uncoated mugs, magnets, metal sign blanks, ceramic tile & more
- Promotional items including business cards, stationery, invitations, menus, envelopes, labels, brochures, signs, packaging prototypes, and much more.
• Natural and synthetic fabrics
• Dark and light fabrics
• Mouse pads, ceramic tile, magnetic vinyl and other hard surfaces.
Create or Decorate:
• T-shirts and sweatshirts
• Corporate logo shirts
• Fluorescent 'black light' apparel
• Mouse pads
• Wood signs
• Sports apparel
• Tote bags