This Chemica FirstMark Heat Transfer Vinyl Color Chart or guide displays actual product samples of all eye-catching colors of Chemica HotMark. Find exactly what is needed when showing color options to customers or for a personal reference.
Chemica FirstMark HTV is a premium economy heat transfer vinyl that doesn't compromise looks or performance. Chemica FirstMark heat transfer vinyl or t-shirt vinyl that can be applied to cotton, polyester, cotton/polyester blends, and acrylic fabrics It's thicker feel is ideal for heavy duty work wear as well as athletic apparel. Chemica FirstMark is extremely resistant and yet provides excellent flexibility making it easy to cut small letters and intricate detail.
- 4.1 mil black & white; 4.9 mil colors
- Semi-matte finish
- Amazingly durable and flexible
- Suitable for cotton, polyester, cotton/poly blends, acrylic blends and similar fabrics
- Easy to cut and weed using a standard 45° plotter blade
- Warm peel adhesive & liner speed production (except fluorescent colors which should be peeled cold)
- Over 25 eye-catching popular colors including fluorescent colors
- Can be layered
- OEKO-TEX Standard 100 Certified
- Phthalate free
- Actual size of 15 inch widths is 14.75 inches
Wash Instructions: Wait 24 hours before first wash. Turn garment inside out. Machine wash on warm or cold with mild detergent. NO bleach. Tumble dry on low. Do NOT be dry clean. Instructions apply to the material only. Please follow garment washing instructions as well.
Check out our informative blog A Basic Guide to Layering T-Shirt Vinyl for flawless application every time.