Quality Prints. Happy Customers.
Get Started Successfully
Apply for lease
Pay Securely With Flexible Terms
Enjoy Fast Shipping
Quality Prints. Happy Customers.
Quality. Efficiency. Durability.
Why choose Prismjet 54 GEN2
The Best Prints At The Best Price.
Smart Printing Technology
PrismJET 54 Gen2 Key Specs
- Print Technology: Drop-on-demand Micro Piezo Inkjet Technology
- Single print head
- Nozzle Configuration: 180 nozzles x 8 lines
- Drop Mass Range (pl): 3.5 to 35.2
- New TruPoint print head -> 5% increase in print speed
- Updated firmware for clogged nozzles -> clogged nozzles no longer immediately degrade print quality
- New I-Screen print mode -> Enhanced high resolution prints and further decrease in banding
- New print head for 3 different height settings -> more consistent print quality no matter what material you use
- New built-in color sensor support automatic media feed alignments -> faster and more accurate media feed adjustments
- New print head capping station with user-replaceable wiper -> easier maintenance
- Media tracker tells you when unfinished rolls are removed -> prevents printer from printing on spent media
- Automatic bi-directional head alignment -> Prevents degradation and operator adjustment discrepancies
Indoor & outdoor banners
Car Wraps, fleet motor sports & marine graphics
Commercial and residential wall and floor graphics
Outdoor-durable, solvent-resistant Industrial labels
Peel & stick decals, cell phone & laptop skins
Exhibition graphics and retail backlit signage
Garment decoration; vivid graphics on dark shirts.
Check out what our clients
have to say
Still Thinking It Over?
Get a FREE Sample From The Printer.
We've Got You Covered
What’s the maximum print speed?
The PrismJET 54 prints at a maximum high-quality speed of 162 sq feet per hour. This is achieved at 600 x 600 dpi with what is considered sellable quality. Much higher speeds can be achieved in low resolution modes suitable for long-distance viewing environments.
What’s the color configuration?
Like the PrismJET VJ54, the 54 Gen2 uses the industry-standard CMYK process color ink set. The advanced piezo print head’s variable droplet and dropmaster technology makes the use of ‘light’ ink colors unnecessary.
What kind of print head does it use?
The PrismJET 54 uses a new, advanced micro-piezo TruPoint print head with several improvements designed to improve image quality and ease of use. The new head has 11% more nozzles and 66% higher nozzle pitch density, producing higher nozzle resolution than the previous model.
How well do the prints hold up outdoors?
The PrismJET 54 uses EnduraINK PRO eco-solvent inks rated for up to three years outdoors without lamination. The use of overlaminate film can increase outdoor life up to five years, as well as protect from abrasion and detergents.
Can it print on _____?
The PrismJET 54 uses EnduraINK PRO ink and integrated platen heaters to image an enormous variety of roll to roll print media. There isn’t room here to list all the options, but they include cast and calendered PVC vinyls, scrim banner, backlit film, photo paper, perforated vinyls, semi-rigid polyurethane films, heat transfer films, static cling film, and more.
What about warranty coverage and tech support?
The PrismJET 54 comes with a one-year warranty and one year of Gold Product Support. Setup is generally provided via our easy to follow setup and installation training videos and live product support. On-site setup and support and extended warranty coverage is also available.