Big. Tough. Smart. EnduraLAM3 combines rugged construction with advanced job controls for high volume production. Your prints need protection. You need a heavy-weight on your side. EnduraLAM3 delivers a knock-out blow to abrasion and detergents, giving your prints professional protection. EnduraLAM3 laminators have improved silicon-coated rollers for improved handling of self-adhesive overlaminate films. Media loading is easy and a foot pedal supports hands-free start & stop job control.
- Easy to reach controls
- Silicone coated non-stick media rollers
- Maximum laminating speed of 19.6 feet/minute
- Emergency shut-off switch
- Variable-speed dial
- Hand crank pressure adjustment
- Removable working table
- Hands free foot pedal
- Maximum Media Width - 55 Inches (140 cm)
- Maximum Laminating Speed - 19.6 feet/min
- Roller Diameter - 4072 Inches (120mm)
- Roller Maximum Height - 1.38 Inches (35mm)
- Roller Lifting Method - Manual, Hand Crank
- Voltage - 220V/110C AC 50Hz
- Power - Laminator: 120W | Motor: 90 - 120W
- Dimensions (Length, Width, Height) - 72.5 x 24 x 49 in (184 x 61 x 125cm)
- Weight - 385 lbs. (175 kg)
- Cold laminating of digitally printed films.
- Mounting of pressure sensitive adhesive films to rigid substrates.
- Transfer Tape Application.