ORAJET 3981GPS ProSlide is a 2 mil cast Polyurethane film with a pigmented, repositionable and slidable solvent-based adhesive, and an air egress liner. The ProSlide adhesive speeds and simplifies wrap installations. The air egress and cast face film make it a great solution for full and partial vehicle wraps. The bright white face film is coated specifically for use with solvent, eco-solvent, Latex, and UV curable inks and supports rich vibrant color. ORAJET 3981GPS is warranted for up to 10 years outdoors and is suitable for application on compound curves.
- Long-term indoor and outdoor graphic applications including full vehicle wraps
- 2 mil
- 10 years unprinted durability
- 88# PE-coated silicone paper release liner featuring advanced air release technology to facilitate quicker, easier application
- Adhesive - grey, solvent polyacrylate, repositionable, permanent
- Print Compatibility - Latex, Solvent, Eco-Solvent, UV Curable