The SilverBolt 1620CSM is a full-size clamshell heat press with a mug attachment. The mug attachment makes the 1620CSM two heat presses in one! Use the 16" x 20" platen for decorating apparel and the mug attachment for decorating drinkware. One machine supports almost all your heat transfer applications! The SilverBolt 1620CSM can be reconfigured in minutes for quick changes from apparel to mugs and back.
Like all SilverBolt models, the 1620CSM is a rugged machine with an advanced backlit LCD control menu and a one-year warranty.
- Backlit, touch-screen digital control panel with auto shut-off feature
- Quick-change mug attachment for decorating mugs and tumblers
- Mug attachment can be used with optional 10 and 12oz mug fittings
- Programmable auto-shutoff sleep mode
- Even, consistent cross-platen temperature control
- Sturdy aluminum construction
SilverBolt 1620CSM Clamshell Heat Press and Mug Attachment
- Platen Size: 16" x 20" (40 x 50cm)
- Control Interface: Backlit LCD IT9300 control panel
- Open/Close Orientation: Clamshell vertical open
- Time Range: 0 - 999 Seconds
- Maximum Temperature: 450°F (232° C)
- Voltage: 110V/60Hz
- Current: 16A
- Power: 1800W
- Gross Weight: 86 lbs (39kg)
• Full-size and XL heat transfer vinyl (HTV) application
• Dye sublimation and laser transfer decoration of mugs, tumblers, and similar drinkware.
• HTV application on shoes, koozies, tote bags, and assorted textiles
• Dye Sublimation of polyester apparel and flat, rigid sublimation blanks