Here are the steps to assist you in calibrating the Mark Sensor position for Q-Series Cutters:
After replacing the Auto-registration mark sensor or the main board on the FC-8000 (Q24, 30, 42, 54, 64), operators need to calibrate its positioning.
How to Adjust the Auto-Registration Mark Sensor for Q-Series cutters;
- Enter the adjustment menu.
- Turn on the power while pressing the FAST and ENTER keys; or after turning on the power, press the FAST key and the ENTER key simultaneously within 2 seconds.
- Load a sheet of paper in the plotter
- The plotter displays the menu shown below.
3. Press the Right Position key to display the adjustment menu shown below.
4. Load an A2 or larger size sheet of paper in the plotter. The paper color must be white, and it is recommended that high-quality paper made for ink-jet printers be used.
5. Mount a fiber tip pen in the pen holder.6. Press the UP arrow or Down arrow key until the menu shown below is displayed.
12. Press the F1 key to display the menu shown below.
15. The plotter immediately adjusts the registration mark sensor position automatically, and adds a vertical line and a horizontal line to the scanned plotted pattern.
17. Press the ENTER key to store the setting.
18. Turn off the power to exit from the adjustment menu.