All orders placed with SignWarehouse imply customer consent to abide by SignWarehouse policies, including the return policy.
All returns must be pre-authorized by SignWarehouse
- Customers have 30 days, starting the day the item is received, to initiate a return.
- Thirty (30) days after a customer receives an item, it is no longer eligible for a return. There are no exceptions that can be made.
- Orders returned to SignWarehouse due to customer error incur a 25% restocking fee.
- Special order items and drop shipments from a manufacturer are not eligible for return to SignWarehouse and will not be refunded by SignWarehouse.
- Customers are responsible for shipping costs for repaired equipment to be shipped back to them.
- Returning an item for refund or exchange implies the items will be received by SignWarehouse in like new condition and in a repairable or re-sellable state, unless SignWarehouse has previously determined the issue to be an internal defect.
- Items must be returned in their original packaging and returns must include all accessories originally included with the purchase.
- If equipment is returned without the original packaging and/or accessories, the customer will be charged fees to cover the additional labor required to repackage the product, the replacement packaging, and any missing accessories.
- Incorrect items returned for equipment exchanges will incur penalties, which may include fees, and may result in SignWarehouse account suspension.
ITEMS NOT RETURNABLE
Items Purchased from a Reseller / Not Purchased from SignWarehouse. Items purchased used or new from a third-party reseller, individual, or other entity cannot be returned to SignWarehouse.
Custom Slit Orders: Custom slit vinyl and media orders cannot be returned, nor can custom slit orders be canceled after they are placed.
Consumables Opened or Partially Used. Vinyl, film, substrates, and other consumable supplies (application tools, blades, cutting strips, transfer tape, etc.) are not eligible for return or exchange once their packaging has been opened or the item has been used.
Individual Items from Bundles/Kits. Bundled tools, equipment, and other groupings must be returned with all items intact. They cannot be partially returned. Equipment included in a bundle is valid for repair or replacement if it is still under warranty.
Software. Software is not eligible to be returned. This includes digital downloads.
Ink. Inks are not eligible for return once they have left SignWarehouse .
Printers with Ink Installed. Printers are not eligible for return once ink has been installed. Troubleshooting and warranty exchanges must be addressed through the printer manufacturer once installation has taken place.
Drop Shipped Items. Items which were a special order, drop shipped/direct shipments from a manufacturer are not eligible for return or refund to SignWarehouse unless the item has been deemed defective and has been approved by the vendor for returns.
LIMITED WARRANTY INFORMATION
- If there are problems with products or equipment with a valid warranty, contact SignWarehouse Support at https://signwarehouse.com/pages/contact-us
- Products not purchased from SignWarehouse are not covered by warranties or for assistance from SignWarehouse customer support or technical support.
- Equipment damaged due to abuse, accident, misuse, neglect, ordinary wear, out-of-scope modification, failure to follow directions, power surges, improper care, improper maintenance, abuse, disuse, or acts of nature are not covered by warranty.
- Equipment and other items returned under the guise of warranty coverage which have out of warranty damage will be held by SignWarehouse to be returned at customer expense for shipping.
- Equipment warranties do not cover the following consumable parts:
- Blade holder, blade, or pen tool
- Pinch roller
- Cutting strip
- USB, serial, power, or grounding cables
- Bundled accessories, vinyl, supplies, or other bundle/kit products that come with warrantied machines.
- Products and equipment with a warranty have their warranty period listed on signwarehouse.com on the product page. Items without warranty will have no listed time. Customers should reference individual equipment product pages for warranty periods on specific items when bundles/kits have more than one machine.
- The warranty period begins from the day the item is received. Additional warranty time can be purchased for select machines. Contact SignWarehouse for availability. (An extended warranty must be purchased during the initial warranty period and extends from the date the original warranty ends.)
- All implied warranties, including any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose, are limited in duration to match the listed period on the product page at time of purchase, starting from the date that the item was received.
- Regarding all other items without a warranty period listed on their product page, SignWarehouse disclaims all implied warranties and guarantees, including any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for any purpose.
- SignWarehouse reserves the right to send replacement parts for any equipment covered under warranty, instead of replacing the machine outright.
- SignWarehouse will ship parts via ground shipping with no cost to the customer if the shipping address is within the United States. Full support will be given by SignWarehouse if any replacement parts have been sent.
- If SignWarehouse determines that the equipment is unrepairable, then an RMA will be provided and the customer will be authorized to return the equipment for a replacement. Any equipment older than 30 days may be replaced with a certified refurbished unit at our discretion. Equipment within the warranty period that has been discontinued or aged out will be replaced by SignWarehouse with an alternative, equivalent unit.
- Troubleshooting with SignWarehouse support is required to receive replacement parts or equipment exchanges covered by warranty.
SignWarehouse is not liable for any incidental, consequential, or indirect damages of any kind, including without limitation: personal injury, death, dismemberment, property damage, environmental damage, theft or loss of product, loss of revenue or profits, business interruption, or any other business or commercial losses.
SignWarehouse is not liable for any claims or lawsuits asserted against our customers, or any claims or lawsuits related to the unlawful or fraudulent use of our products or equipment.
You must have an RMA number (return material authorization number) with a shipping label/tag issued from Sign Warehouse before sending any item back to us. RMA's are valid for ten days from issuance.
- To obtain an RMA #, please go to our contact us page, sign in, and create a ticket describing the issue. Attach pictures, if possible.
- Please carefully follow RMA Procedures (see below) after obtaining an RMA number and shipping label/tag.
- RMA's are valid for ten days from issuance.
- Items received with an expired RMA number will be refused.
- ALL PACKAGES WITHOUT A CURRENT RMA NUMBER WILL BE REFUSED.
RMA Procedures -- Please Follow Carefully:
- Shipping Tag/Label. After obtaining your RMA number with shipping tag/label issued from Sign Warehouse, follow the directions provided on the shipping tag/label.
- Packing Materials. Please include all packing materials (Styrofoam, bubble wrap, foam end pieces, etc)
- Boxing the Return. All items must be returned in Original Manufacturer's Box. If you do not have the Original Manufacturer's Box, you can purchase a box to be shipped to you for the return of merchandise. Both the box and shipping are non-refundable. Should you attempt to return the merchandise by any other means, you will be solely responsible for any and all damages and losses.
- Insure Your Shipment. It is recommended that you insure the returned merchandise for its full value. SignWarehouse is not responsible for returns that are lost or damaged.
- All Returns Must be Prepaid. No C.O.D. deliveries will be accepted.
- Shipping Returns. All returns must be shipped by traceable means such as UPS, FedEx, Airborne, etc. USPS is NOT a reliable or acceptable method of shipment. Should you choose to use US Mail at your risk, you must insure the returned merchandise for the full value and make sure the shipment is traceable. SignWarehouse is not responsible for any item(s) that are not sent back by any method other than requested above.