The new, third-generation Vinyl Express Q Series vinyl cutters continue the Vinyl Express tradition of unbeatable performance and value. The third-gen Q Series is the most advanced cutter ever offered under the Vinyl Express brand. These machines take the Q Series legacy of precision, performance, and productivity to new heights. With a maximum cutting speed of 55 inches per second and maximum cutting force of 500 grams, the new Q Series cutters are faster and stronger than ever. These are serious machines for sign and graphics professionals. The Q Series Gen 3 cutters also feature a re-engineered media feed system, tool head, advanced ARMS 8.0 contour-cutting firmware, and a canvas media catch basket.
3.7 inch wide user-friendly LCD control Panel: Setting can be easily configured using the large LCD (3.7-inches, 240x128 dots) and tactile control panel. It is also icon-driven and supports 10 languages.
Extreme Cutting Force, Blazing Speed: 55 ips cutting speed and up to 500 grams of force. More capable, more efficient.
ARMS 8.O Contour-Cutting Advances: The newest Advanced Registration Mark Sensing system supports contour-cutting outside printed registration marks, scanning and contour-cutting on colored and specialty media, segmented registration marks, and barcode scanning.
Vinyl Express LXi Master 19 provides complete vector graphic design capabilities for professional quality vinyl graphics and t-shirt transfers. It includes powerful design tools such as gradient fills, auto-tracing and vectorization, contour-cut marks for desktop print and cut workflow, graphic styles, text styles, color trapping and a design editor for managing layered graphics.
Vinyl Express LXi professional sign-making software has been developed with over 35 years of experience, providing a wide range of features for high-quality vinyl cutting, T-shirt transfers, and other vector graphics. Push the design envelope and save time and money with the amazing features of LXi software. Form more information on the full range of levels and feature sets of Vinyl Express LXi software please read the following blog article: A Basic Guide to Vinyl Express LXi 19 Vinyl Cutting Software.
A computer with a USB-A Port is required to operate this equipment.
- Vinyl Express Q54 Gen 3 - 54 inch Vinyl Cutter, Stand, & Media Basket
- Vinyl Express LXI Master 19
- Five 24” by 5-yard rolls of EnduraGLOSS vinyl:
- Tomato Red
- Daffodil Yellow
- Kelly Green
- EnduraGLOSS Color Chart
- 18” x 24” Endura cutting mat
- EnduraMAG 12” x 24”, Set of 2 Gloss White
- Snappy2 tool
- 4” by 11-yard sample roll of EnduraMASK 160 medium-high tack clear application tape
- 4” by 11-yard sample roll of EnduraMASK 130 medium-high tack paper application tape
- SIGNWarehouse Retractable weeding pen
- Oracal grey squeegee
- One year of Gold Support
Vinyl Express Q54 Gen 3 Specifications:
- Digital Servo motor
- Max Cutting Speed: 55 inches per second
- Max Cutting Force: 500 grams
- Max Media width: 60.20 inches
- Max Cutting width: 54 inches
- Number of Push Rollers: 4 Rollers
- Tools: Cutting Blade, Plotting Pen, or Pouncing Tool
- Perforation Cutting
- Buffer Memory: 2 MB
- Display: Graphic type LCD (3.7-inch, backlight)
- Power Source: 100 V to 240 V AC, 50/60 Hz
Hardware Requirements for LXi 19:
- Windows PC with at least 4 GB of RAM (8GB of RAM is recommended)
- Screen resolution of 1125 x 854 with 16-bit color or higher
- 1GB of free hard drive space, and 4GB of working disc space
- Compatible OS - Windows 7, 8, or 10
- Cut Vinyl for Signs and Banners
- Contour Cut Large Format Printed Graphics
- Cut Commercial Fleet & Custom Vehicle Graphics
- Cut window tint film and paint protection film (PPF)
- Cut Sandblast-resist Stencil