Chemica UpperFlock HTV is a premium quality flock heat transfer material with a soft, velvety smooth texture designed for decorating cotton, polyester, cotton/polyester blends, acrylic and similar fabrics. Chemica UpperFlok heat transfer flock material comes in 17 rich matte colors. It's self adhesive carrier, cuts and weeds with exceptional ease, and is best peeled cold.
- Soft, velvety flock film
- 20 mil rayon flock face
- Smooth, velvety soft feel and rich color
- Suitable for cotton, polyester, cotton/poly blends, acrylic, and other similar fabrics
- Clear self-adhesive polyester liner for easy weeding and more forgiving cutting parameters
- Very easy to cut and weed using a standard 60° plotter blade
- 17 eye-catching popular matte colors
- Tolerates washing and drying temperatures up to 194°F
- Actual size of 15 inch widths is 14.75 inches
Wash Instructions: Wait 24 hours before first wash. Turn garment inside out. Tolerates washing and drying temperatures up to 194°F. Machine wash with mild detergent. NO bleach. Dry at a normal dryer setting on household machines. Can be dry cleaned. Instructions apply to the material only. Please follow garment washing instructions as well.
- Suitable for 100% Cotton
- 100% polyester
- Cotton/poly blends
- Acrylics and similar fabrics
- Cut in reverse with 60° blade.
- Weed excess material.
- Preheat garment in heat press or at 320° F for 5 seconds.
- Position Chemica UpperFlok application on garment. A teflon sheet should always be placed between the heat platen and the plastic carrier sheet to prevent sticking and edge damage to the transferred design.
- Heat press to 320°F (160°C) with medium pressure and press for 15-20 seconds. Peel cold.
- Wait 24 hours before first wash
- Turn garment inside out.
- Machine wash on cold or warm with mild detergent.
- Tolerates washing and drying temperatures up to 194°
- NO bleach.
- Dry at a normal dryer setting on household machines.
- Can be dry cleaned.
- Instructions apply to the material only. Please follow garment washing instructions as well. Excellent durability, even after repeated washings.