- Heat Press 101: The basics of how to operate a heat press. What a heat press does and how to use it properly.
- Applications: A summary of all the ways you can use a heat press, with advantages and disadvantages of each method. Heat transfer vinyl, print & cut, dye sublimation, laser transfer, rhinestones are covered.
- EnduraPRESS Models: An introduction to the product line including features and benefits of all six current models. We show off the new CS15-AR auto release press, the MP5 mug press and CP36 cap press.
- PRESS Demos: We show you how to navigate the new touch screen control panel, and how to use the new mug and cap presses.
- Accessories: What do you need to succeed? We provide a list of recommended heat transfer accessories by application so you can be fully equipped to create and sell professional quality transfers.
- Top Tips: This baker's dozen of handy heat transfer tips will save you time and money.
- Questions: We wrapped it all up with a Q & A session with the people who logged in to help make the event a roaring success.
EnduraPRESS Heat Press Webinar On SW-TV
Our EnduraPRESS heat press webinar is now archived on SignWarehouse TV. We officially introduced our hot-selling EnduraPRESS product line and covered a wide range of topics relating to heat press applications. In the archived video, you'll get to see demonstrations of our three exciting new Heat Presses, the CS15-AR, the MP5 mug press, and the CP36 cap press. In addition to learning what makes our EnduraPRESS heat presses so popular, you'll get lots of practical tips to help you get the most out of your heat transfer processes. Here's a quick summary of the SW-TV EnduraPRESS webinar. Overview of EnduraPRESS Webinar Content The webinar runs about 45 minutes, but, as usual, we've broken it up into bite-size segments for easy viewing. Here's a preview and summary of the playlist.