The Sublime DS170 System is an excellent choice for startup in dye sublimation. Sublimation is suitable for transfer decoration of apparel and hard surfaced items. Apparel must be white or pastel and 100% polyester.* Hard surface items such as mugs, plaques, mouse pads, sign blanks, awards, and many others can be decorated as long as the item has a polymer-coating.
*Sublimation printers can also be used to decorate blended or darker apparel when used with sublimation-capable heat transfer vinyl such as Logical Color SubliDark Print. A vinyl cutter may be required.
- Astounding print quality - advanced piezo-electric print head offers precise image quality.
- Compact, space-efficient printer fits in just about any home or office workspace
- Replace ink less often - High-capacity ink bottles with auto-stop for easy, mess-free filing
- Flexible connectivity - easily connect to the printer via USB, Ethernet or integrated wireless
- EnduraINK Sublime dye sublimation ink comes in economical refillable bottles and produces vivid color and great transfers
- Display - 2.4" Color LCD with buttons
- Versatile Media Support - Includes a 150-sheet-auto-feed tray for added efficiency
- Reliable performance - Backed by SIGNWarehouse Gold Product Support
- Sublime DS170 desktop sublimation printer
- SIGNWarehouse Basics 15 5-in-1 multi-function heat press
- Vinyl Express Master Plus Software
- EnduraINK Sublime sublimation ink CMYK starter kit: eco tank 140 ml bottles.
- Pack of 100 A4 sheets of Sublime sublimation transfer paper
- Case of 36 large white 100% Polyester Vapor Apparel Tees
- Case of 8 Endura HTX polymer-coated ceramic mugs
- Qty 5 Rectangular acrylic sublimation keychain blanks
- Qty 5 Square acrylic sublimation keychain blanks
- Qty 5 Circular acrylic sublimation keychain blanks
- One year of complimentary Gold Product Support
- Quick Start Guide
- Maximum print resolution:1200 x 600 dpi
- Print head: Micro-piezo print head, variable-sized droplet technology
- Display: 2.4” LCD with buttons
- Maximum media width:
- 8.5˝ x 14˝ (215 x 355 mm)
- 150-sheet auto-feed paper tray
- Ink Formula: EnduraINK Sublime dye sublimation ink
- Ink Configuration, Ink Size
- 140 ml eco tank bottles
- CMYK process color sublimation ink
- Operating Systems:
- Windows® 10, Windows 8, 8.1 (32-bit, 64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit, 64-bit)
- Mac® OS X® 10.6 – macOS® 10.15.x6
- Physical Dimensions:13.7" x 13.7" x 7.4"
- Warranty: Standard one-year unit exchange warranty
- High-speed USB
- Ethernet (10/100 Mbps)
- Wi-Fi Direct
- Wireless (802.11 b/g/n)
- Voltage: AC 100 – 240 V Universal
Download the DS170 QuickStart Guide
EnduraPRESS MF15 Heat Press Specifications:
- 11 in x 15 in platen
- Mug attachment
- Cap attachment
- Two plate attachments - 4.75 in and 6 in
- Temperature range: 0-480°F
- Heating speed to 392°F (200°C): 13 minutes
- Temperature display accuracy: Within 5°F
- Voltage: 120V/60Hz
- Power: 10.5A, 1140W
- Max Open Height: 0.5 in
- Gross Weight: 78lbs (35kg)
- One year basic warranty
LXi Master Plus 19 Design Features:
- Artwork Approval Tool for easy on-the-fly design changes
- Bitmap Editing Tools for converting bitmaps into decals,
- Fans, Arrows, Parametric shapes for quick creation of complex designs
- Pattern fills for custom chevron and other elements
- Job Estimation and Job Statistics to support design charges
- Seamless SVG file format support. Import your craft cutter designs
- Powerful design effects including Symmetrical Mirror, Wave effects, 3D Rotate, Drop Shadow, Knockout, Puzzle Generator, & more
LXi Master Plus Hardware Requirements & Compatible OS:
- Windows PC with at least 4 GB of RAM (8GB of RAM is recommended),
- Screen resolution of 1125 x 854 with 16-bit color or higher
- 1GB of free hard drive space, and 4GB of working disc space.
- Compatible OS - Windows 7, 8, or 10
The Sublime DS170 System is an excellent choice for a startup in dye sublimation. Sublimation is suitable for transfer decoration of apparel and hard-surfaced items. Apparel must be white or pastel and 100% polyester.* Hard surface items such as mugs, plaques, mouse pads, sign blanks, awards, and many others can be decorated as long as the item has a polymer coating.
The inclusion of the EnduraPRESS MF15 multi-function heat press makes this the perfect starter bundle for exploring all the profitable possibilities for dye sublimation. Popular applications for sublimation include Polyester sportswear and custom fashion, mouse pads, caps, cell phone covers, plaques, plates, awards, bracelets, face masks, tiles, mugs, tumblers, sports water bottles and other drinkware, and indoor signage.
*Sublimation printers can also be used to decorate blended or darker apparel when used with sublimation-capable heat transfer vinyls such as Logical Color SubliDark Print. A vinyl cutter may be required.