Logical Color WarmPEEL Universal heat transfer vinyl is a hit with decorators of all types. It’s a high-tech film designed for busy shops like yours. Designed to save you time and money, it reduces inventory headaches because it can be applied to just about any fabric. In short, Logical Color WarmPeel Universal is a game-changer.
- Soft, stretchable Polyurethane face film
- 3.9 mil (98 micron)
- Amazingly soft, thin, and stretchable
- Universal film suitable for Cotton, polyester, cotton/poly blends, polyester/acrylic blends, nylon, and similar fabrics
- Flash-Press to cotton in just 3 seconds at 302°F (160° C)
- Press to cotton/polyester blends in just 4 seconds @ 300°F (149° C)
- Clear self-adhesive polyester liner for easy weeding and more forgiving cutting parameters
- Easy to cut and weed using a standard 45° plotter blade
- Warm peel adhesive & liner speed production
- Over 32 eye-catching popular colors including metallic colors
- Can be layered (Do not layer or overlap with other brands of HTV)
- Available in 12 inch and 20 inch widths and a wide range or lengths
- Actual size of 20 inch widths is 19.6 inches
Wash Instructions: Wait 24 hours before first wash. Turn garment inside out. Machine wash on cold or warm with mild detergent. NO bleach. Dry at a normal dryer setting on household machines. Can NOT be dry cleaned. Instructions apply to the material only. Please follow garment washing instructions as well. Excellent durability, even after repeated washings.
Also, to find out more information on the unique properties of Logical Color WarmPeel Universal Click Here.
- Suitable for 100% Cotton
- 100% polyester
- Cotton/poly blends
- Polyester/acrylic blends
- Lycra spandex, leather, and similar fabrics
- Cut in reverse with 45° blade.
- Weed excess material.
- Application on cotton: Preheat garment in heat press or at 320° F for 5 seconds. Position Logical Color application on garment. A teflon sheet should always be placed between the heat platen and the plastic carrier sheet to prevent sticking and edge damage to the transferred design. Heat press to 302° F (160°C) with medium-firm pressure and press it in only 3 seconds. Peel warm (wait three to five seconds).
- Application on cotton/polyester blends: Use medium pressure and press for 4 seconds at 300°F (149°C). Peel warm. Or, if you prefer, 5 seconds at 265° F (130°C) for heat-sensitive or sublimated garments.
- Application on Polyester and acrylic: Use light pressure and press for 5 seconds at 300°F (149°C). Peel warm.
- Application on Nylon: Pre-press the area for 5 seconds. Then press your transfer with light pressure for 5 seconds at 302°F (150°C). Peel warm. Cover the transfer with a Teflon sheet or silicone Kraft paper and re-press for 10 seconds.
- For more information and useful tips, please watch the How-To Video in the Video Tab.
- Wait 24 hours before first wash
- Turn garment inside out.
- Machine wash on cold or warm with mild detergent.
- NO bleach.
- Dry at a normal dryer setting on household machines.
- Can NOT be dry cleaned.
- Instructions apply to the material only. Please follow garment washing instructions as well. Excellent durability, even after repeated washings.