Orders exceeding the stock on hand amount are processed as special orders, which require additional processing and shipping time and are not eligible for return.
Logical Color WarmPeel CP HTV is a premium warm peel, heat transfer vinyl or t-shirt vinyl that can be applied to cotton, polyester and cotton/polyester blends thus the "CP" name. Logical Color WarmPeel CP HTV is thin, soft, and stretchable but still opaque enough for bold graphics on light and dark apparel. Logical Color WarmPeel CP is a premium PU film, it meets Oeko-Tex and CPSIA standards for child safety. It comes in 40 popular colors including two metallic and four fluorescent hues, and also features a self-adhesive clear polyester liner, which is more forgiving than paper liners.
- Soft, stretchable Polyurethane face film
- 3.9 mil (98 micron)
- Amazingly soft, thin, and stretchable
- Universal film suitable for Cotton, polyester, and cotton/poly blends
- Although advertised as warm peel, it can also be peeled hot or cold for maximum productivity
- Clear self-adhesive polyester liner for easy weeding and more forgiving cutting parameters
- Very easy to cut and weed using a standard 45° plotter blade
- 40 eye-catching popular colors including metallic colors
- Meets CPSIA Standards
- Can be layered (Do not layer or overlap with other brands of HTV)
- Available in 12 inch and 20 inch widths and a wide range or lengths
- Actual size of 20 inch widths is 19.6 inches
Wash Instructions: Wait 24 hours before first wash. Turn garment inside out. Machine wash on cold or warm with mild detergent. NO bleach. Dry at a normal dryer setting on household machines. Can NOT be dry cleaned. Instructions apply to the material only. Please follow garment washing instructions as well. Excellent durability, even after repeated washings.
Also, to find out more information on the unique properties of Logical Color WarmPeel CP HTV Click Here.
- Suitable for 100% Cotton
- 100% polyester
- Cotton/poly blends
- Acrylic blends and similar fabrics
- Cut in reverse with 45° blade.
- Weed excess material.
- Preheat garment in heat press or at 320° F for 5 seconds.
- Position Logical Color application on garment. A teflon sheet should always be placed between the heat platen and the plastic carrier sheet to prevent sticking and edge damage to the transferred design.
- Heat press to 320° F (160°C) with medium pressure and press for 15 seconds. Peel warm (wait three to five seconds). Or wait and peel cold.
- For more information and useful tips, please watch the How-To Video in the Video Tab.
- Wait 24 hours before first wash
- Turn garment inside out.
- Machine wash on cold or warm with mild detergent.
- NO bleach.
- Dry at a normal dryer setting on household machines.
- Can be dry cleaned.
- Instructions apply to the material only. Please follow garment washing instructions as well. Excellent durability, even after repeated washings.
Well my overall experience using this item is tremendous it's the Best I have used in a long time, cuts easy **** and peel hott that Love.