Common applications for Chemica Metallic heat transfer vinyl include custom apparel, graphic tees, logos and appliques for cheer and spirit wear. Chemica Metallic HTV is suitable for use on cotton, polyester, cotton-polyester blends, acrylic and similar non-siliconized fabrics.
- Brilliant, glossy intense metallic finish
- Very thin, soft and stretchable
- 2.5 mil
- 15 in x 1 yd
- Clear self-adhesive Polyester liner for easy weeding and more forgiving cutting parameters.
- Easy to cut and weed using a standard 45° plotter blade.
- Best peeled cold
- Available in a variety of eye-catching popular colors
- Can be applied to cotton, polyester, cotton/poly blends, acrylic and similar fabrics
- CPSIA Certified
- Actual size of 15 inch widths is 14.75 inches
Wash Instructions: Wait 24 hours before first wash. Turn garment inside out. Hand wash on cold with mild detergent. NO bleach. Do not tumble dry. Do not dry clean. Instructions apply to the material only. Please follow garment washing instructions as well.
- Suitable for 100% Cotton
- 100% polyester
- Cotton/poly blends
- Polyester/acrylic blends and similar non-siliconized fabrics
- Cut in reverse with 45° blade.
- Weed excess material.
- Preheat garment in heat press or at 290-300° F for 5 seconds.
- Position Chemica Metallic application on garment. A teflon sheet should always be placed between the heat platen and the plastic carrier sheet to prevent sticking and edge damage to the transferred design.
- Apply with medium pressure for 15 seconds at 290°F (143° C).
- Slowly peel liner after cooling.
- Wait 24 hours before first wash
- Turn garment inside out.
- Hand wash with cold water and mild detergent.
- NO bleach.
- Do NOT tumble dry.
- Do NOT dry clean.
- Instructions apply to the material only. Please follow garment washing instructions as well. Excellent durability, even after repeated washings.