Orders exceeding the stock on hand amount are processed as special orders, which require additional processing and shipping time and are not eligible for return.
Chemica HotMark Revolution HTV is a premium, hot peel, universal heat transfer vinyl that can be applied on an amazing variety of fabrics. Chemica HotMark Revolution HTV is thin, stretchable, has an amazingly soft hand, applies quickly, and even peels hot! It's everything you want in a heat transfer vinyl, plus it comes in a wide variety of popular colors. It can be applied to cotton, polyester, cotton/polyester blends, acrylic blends, Nylon, leather, Lycra Spandex and other similar fabrics. Chemica HotMark Revolution HTV has been designed for easy application, not only does it apply to cotton in five seconds, but it also peels hot. All you have to do is design, cut, and apply. Chemica HotMark Revolution HTV is ideal for creating intricate designs, and has excellent flexibility making it easy to cut and weed those small letters and details.
- 3 mil
- Matte finish
- Amazingly thin and soft and durable
- Vibrant, no fade colors
- Suitable for cotton, polyester, cotton/poly blends, acrylic blends, Nylon, leather, Lycra Spandex, and similar fabrics
- Easy to cut and weed using a standard 45° plotter blade
- Peel Hot or Cold (Nylon - Hot Peel Only)
- Can be layered
- Can be applied with iron
- OEKO-TEX Standard 100 Certified
- Actual size of 15 inch widths is 14.75 inches
Application Directions: Reverse cut Chemica HotMark Revolution Heat Transfer Vinyl with 45° blade. Weed excess material. Preheat garment in heat press at 320° F for 5 seconds. Position Chemica HotMark Revolution HTV application on garment and heat apply 285° F (cotton only) for 5 seconds on medium pressure. Please refer to applications tabs for more specific directions for other materials. A teflon sheet should always be placed between the heat platen and the plastic carrier sheet to prevent sticking and edge damage to the transferred design. Peel carrier hot. See applications tab for instructions for iron on applicaiton.
For downloadable application instructions for HotMark Revoltuion, Click Here.
Wash Instructions: Wait 24 hours before first wash. Turn garment inside out. Machine wash on warm or cold with mild detergent. NO bleach. Tumble dry on low. Can be dry cleaned. Instructions apply to the material only. Please follow garment washing instructions as well.
Check out our informative blog A Basic Guide to Layering T-Shirt Vinyl for flawless application every time.
Related Products - Take a look at these useful tools and supplies for a seamless heat transfer application.
- Craftey Essential Tool Kit
- Craftey Vinyl Weeding Tool Set
- Teflon Sheets
- Heat Transfer Application Tape
- Suitable for 100% Cotton
- 100% polyester
- Cotton/poly blends
- Polyester/acrylic blends and similar fabrics
- Nylon, leather, Lycra Spandex and similar fabrics
- Cut in reverse with 45° blade.
- Weed excess material.
- Preheat garment in heat press or at recommended temperature for 5 seconds. Position Chemica HotMark Revolution application on garment. A Teflon sheet should always be placed between the heat platen and the plastic carrier sheet to prevent sticking and edge damage to the transferred design.
- Quick Press on Cotton: Press with medium to firm pressure at 285°F for five seconds. Peel hot or cold.
- Standard Press on Cotton/Polyester: Press with medium to firm pressure at 245°F for 20 seconds. Peel hot or cold.
- Low Temp Cotton/Polyester: Press with medium to firm pressure at 230°F for 25 seconds. Peel hot or cold.
- Nylon: Press with medium to firm pressure at 285°F for 20 seconds. Peel hot or cold.
Hand Iron Instructions:
- Set iron temperature between cotton and polyester/wool.
- Pre-heat your fabric with iron for 15 seconds, then position the HotMark Revolution application on the garment, and cover with a silicone paper or teflon sheet.
- Iron design for 10 seconds with firm pressure.
- Peel Hot.
- Flip the fabric over and iron again from the back for 20 seconds.
- Wait 24 hours before first wash
- Turn garment inside out
- Machine wash on warm or cold with mild detergent
- NO bleach
- Dry on low in tumble dryer
- Can be dry cleaned
- Instructions apply to the material only. Please follow garment washing instructions as well.