Chemica Fashion HTV is a premium multi-print patterned heat transfer vinyl that easily allows you to create a screen printed or digital printed look. Chemica Fashion HTV has been printed onto thermal transfer media, allowing for easy application. All you have to do is design, cut, and apply. Chemica Fashion offers a wide variety of popular patterns that can be applied to cotton, polyester, cotton/polyester blends, acrylic blends, and similar fabrics. Chemica Fashion HTV saves time and money and requires no messy screen printing stencils or clean up, no wasted setup time, and no limitations as to volume allowing you to consistently create bright vivid designs with ease. Chemica Patterned Fashion HTV is ideal for creating intricate designs, and has excellent flexibility making it easy to cut and weed those small letters and details.
- 2-6.7 mil
- Matte finish
- Easily add fun patterns to your design
- Amazingly thin and soft and durable
- Vibrant, no fade colors
- Suitable for cotton, polyester, cotton/poly blends, acrylic blends and similar fabrics
- Easy to cut and weed using a standard 45° plotter blade
- Can be layered
- Actual size of 15 inch widths is 14.75 inches
Application Directions: Reverse cut Chemica Patterned Fashion Heat Transfer Vinyl with 45° blade. Weed excess material. Preheat garment in heat press at 320° F for 5 seconds. Position Chemica Fashion HTV application on garment and heat apply 300-320° F for 15-20 seconds on high pressure. A teflon sheet should always be placed between the heat platen and the plastic carrier sheet to prevent sticking and edge damage to the transferred design. Peel Cold. Transferred image can be covered with teflon sheet and reheated if necessary.
Wash Instructions: Wait 24 hours before first wash. Turn garment inside out. Machine wash on cold with mild detergent. NO bleach. For best results line dry Chemica Patterned Fashion, but it can also be put in tumble dryer. Can be dry cleaned. Can be ironed on backside only. Instructions apply to the material only. Please follow garment washing instructions as well.
Check out our informative blog A Basic Guide to Layering T-Shirt Vinyl for flawless application every time.
- Suitable for 100% Cotton
- 100% polyester
- Cotton/poly blends
- Polyester/acrylic blends and similar fabrics
- Cut in reverse with 45° blade.
- Weed excess material.
- Preheat garment in heat press or at 320° F for 5 seconds. Position Chemica application on garment. A Teflon sheet should always be placed between the heat platen and the plastic carrier sheet to prevent sticking and edge damage to the transferred design. Heat press to 300-320° F (149°C) with high pressure and press for 15-20 seconds. Peel cold. Transferred image can be covered with teflon sheet and reheated if necessary.
- Wait 24 hours before first wash
- Turn garment inside out
- Machine wash on cold with mild detergent
- NO bleach
- Line dry or air dry. Can also be dried in a tumble dryer
- Can be dry cleaned
- Can be ironed on back side only
- Instructions apply to the material only. Please follow garment washing instructions as well