Orders exceeding the stock on hand amount are processed as special orders, which require additional processing and shipping time and are not eligible for return.
The MUSE M15 disrupts the vinyl cutter world with ground-breaking features and an appealing user experience that surpasses name brand cutters costing twice as much. It incorporates thoughtful touches like programmable LED platen lighting, camera-based automatic registration mark sensing, and a dual-head carriage that supports cutting and engraving. The unique tool carriage accommodates two tools for seamless transition from pen plotting to vinyl cutting or scribe engraving. It's a great compliment to digital printers and a versatile, thoroughly modern solution for all kinds of vinyl signs and graphics. Disruption never looked so good!
MUSE M15 Features:
- Large High Tech Touch Screen: The MUSE M24 features an appealing LCD user touch screen interface that combines smart menus with ease of use. The menu includes powerful functions like automatic contour cutting, camera settings, wi-fi connectivity, and programmable presets.
Tool carriage supports standard vinyl cutting blade plus pen tool and scribe engraving tool for use on acrylic sheeting.
- Camera-based Contour-Cutting: The M24 incorporates an advanced camera that scans printed registration marks and integrates into the LCD to show the camera's progress as marks are scanned. The LCD menu and camera interface supports the precise calibration of the camera and the scanning mechanism.
- The programmable LED platen lighting illuminates the work area and supports more consistent performance scanning printed registration marks in various lighting conditions.
- Optional scribe engraving tools: The tool carriage supports switching from cutting adhesive-backed film to scribe engraving thin hard stock surfaces including acrylic sheeting.
- Wi-fi, U-disc Options for Remote Cutting: The M24 is equipped for remote cutting with a USB port that accommodates processing plotter files from a thumb drive, and a wi-fi option that supports sending jobs wirelessly over your home or office network. You're no longer tethered to your PC.
|MUSE M15 SPECIFICATIONS|
|Maximum media width||19.7 inches (500 mm)|
|Maximum cutting width||15.3 inches (390 mm)|
|Maximum contour cut width||13.7 inches (350 mm)|
|Maximum cutting force||800g|
|Maximum Cutting Speed||24 ips (600 mm/s)|
|Maximum carriage speed||27 ips (700 mm/s)|
|Number of heads||2|
|Contour Cut||Yes, Camera, Automatic activation|
|Cutting precision||+/- 0.01mm|
|Repeat precision||0.082 mm|
|Dimensions (assembled)||28.5" (W) X 6.7" (H) X 10.5" (D)|
|Box dimensions||30" (W) X 12" (H) X 11" (D) (770*310*265mm)|
|Shipping weight||24.25 lbs. (11kg)|
|Interface||USB Flash / Wi-fi / USB cable|
|Power supply, V/Hz||220/50|
|Working environment||41° - 95° F (+5°C - +35°C)|
|What's in the box||Warranty card, blade, blade-holder, 3 plotter blades, plotting pen, hex keys for stand assembly, USB cable, power cable.|
• Custom vehicle graphics and fleet graphics
• Commercial signs and banners
• Decals for decorating drinkware (mugs & tumblers), laptops, lockers, etc
• Cutting heat transfer vinyl for league jerseys, custom fashion, and branded commercial apparel
• Contour-cutting of desktop and wide-format digitally printed vinyl graphics
• Architectural graphics: etched glass interior window displays, removable wall graphics, removable floor graphics
• Scribe engraving of small-format plaques and directional signage
• Cutting of stencil film and paint mask for wood signs and related sign and hobby applications