Orders exceeding the stock on hand amount are processed as special orders, which require additional processing and shipping time and are not eligible for return.
On-demand full color + white digital printing for in house production of apparel, marketing customization, and textile transfer markets.
UniNet presents the ALL NEW iColor® 550-S Toner-Based Digital Transfer Printer, featuring full color combined with white overprint and underprint capabilities in a single pass.
The iColor® 550-S is a unique, low cost and versatile on-demand printing solution for short to mid-run transfer production of garments, labels, stationery, banners, hard surfaces, art reproduction, marketing customization, and much more! The iColor® 550-S is like having a professional print shop on your desktop, incorporating professional quality image printing capabilities, as well as optional specialty toner upgrade kits such as dye sublimation, fluorescent, clear, and security toners.
What’s so unique about the iColor® 550-S digital color + white transfer media printer?
- The ability to print white as an underprint AND an overprint in the same machine, in one pass, using the iColor® ProRIP software.
- SmartCUT software now included as standard. Supports tiling of images to create XXL transfers from a letter-sized printer!
- The white opacity of UniNet's unique blend of toner is double that of any other brand, giving you the brightest whites and solid background to bring out the vibrancy of your colors.
- The true black cartridge is included with the printer, allowing you to switch to CMYK mode to print items such as brochures and menus when white is not needed. Optional dye sublimation, fluorescent, security, and clear toner cartridge kits.
- Lowest cost and most flexible machine available.
- No maintenance associated with an ink-based machine is necessary, the iColor® 550 is a toner-based system.
- A large array of media available for virtually any project.
- Easily swap back and forth between regular and specialty cartridges, eliminating the need to purchase separate machines to accomplish each function.
HELPING YOU DO MORE WITH YOUR BRAND
THE ICOLOR® 550 OFFERS EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO EVOLVE AND GROW YOUR BUSINESS. FEATURE AND CUSTOMIZE YOUR BRAND AND MARKETING MATERIALS ON GARMENTS, HARD SURFACES, AND PRINTED MATERIALS IN ANY QUANTITY. PRODUCE PERSONALIZED ITEMS SUCH AS T-SHIRTS, APRONS, MUGS, BAGS, STATIONARY, INVITATIONS, MENUS, ENVELOPES, LABELS, WINDOW DECALS, BROCHURES, SIGNS, PACKAGING PROTOTYPES, AND MUCH MORE.
ENHANCE YOUR APPAREL DECORATING BUSINESS
Expand your business opportunities and tap into a wide variety of market segments by producing personalized garments, accessories, and more. Produce graphics with both color and white for application to virtually any dark-colored textile or substrate. The printed image will result in soft, bright colors and the garment can be washed over and over without significant wear of the transfer.
The iColor® 550 provides cost-effective fabric transfer production without the constant maintenance associated with direct-to-garment or silk screening systems.
Get outstanding image quality results when combined with the iColor Premium Transfer Paper to transfer images onto delicate synthetics at 250°F (120°C) without damage to the fabric!
GO BEYOND 4-COLOR PRINTING
The iColor® 550 features UniNet's exclusive white toner formulation, giving you the brightest and most opaque white printing technology on the market today. Produce consistent, vibrant, and crisp images for a wide variety of printing applications, all in a single pass!
CUTTING EDGE SOFTWARE
INCREASE PERFORMANCE AND PRINTING CAPABILITIES WITH THE ICOLOR® PRORIP SOFTWARE. IDEAL FOR PRODUCTION ENVIRONMENTS, USERS CAN MANIPULATE THE WHITE LAYER BEHIND THE GRAPHIC FOR PRINTING ON DARK OR TRANSPARENT MEDIA WHERE WHITE IS NEEDED AS A BACKGROUND COLOR. MULTIPLE CARTRIDGE CONFIGURATIONS ARE AVAILABLE TO EASILY ADJUST FOR REVERSE PRINTING, WITH WHITE OVERPRINTING CAPABILITIES. DO IT ALL IN ONE PASS WITH FEATURED SINGLE PASS DIGITAL TECHNOLOGY. ENJOY THE ICOLOR® PRORIP SOFTWARE WITH ADDED FEATURES THAT HELP SAVE ON WHITE TONER USAGE BY 50%, ALLOWING FOR CUSTOM COLOR PROFILES, RASTERIZATION, CUSTOM LAYOUTS, AND MUCH MORE! NO NEED TO CREATE ADDITIONAL GRAPHICS WITH DIFFERENT COLOR CONFIGURATIONS - THE SOFTWARE DOES IT ALL!
Easily print oversized images with UniNetes exclusive iColor® SmartCut software. This groundbreaking application turns your printer into a tabloid plus capable machine, allowing for the splitting and splicing of one graphic across two printed transfer sheets. You won't believe your eyes!
UNLOCK THE POWER OF DYE SUBLIMATION
Enhance UniNet iColor® 550 with the optional iColor® Dye Sublimation Toner Kit. Amplify your printed offerings by producing high quality, vibrant color prints for sublimation transfers onto polyester-based textiles and sublimation coated hard surface substrates such as ceramic, metal, acrylic, UniSub, DynaSub, SubiBoard, and more.
Getting started with dye sublimation is now easier and more affordable than ever. No need to choose between transfer printing and dye sublimation the iColor® 550 does both, and more! Create garments, ceramic mugs, coasters, cell phone covers, and other wearables. Easily swap back and forth between regular toner and the dye-sublimation toner, eliminating the need to purchase separate machines to accomplish each function.
In addition, the UniNet iColor® Sublimation Toner Cartridges offer higher yields compared to ink sublimation systems, and print at much higher speeds for greater efficiency and productivity.
- iColor 550 Desktop Laser Printer
- Starter set of CMYKW toner cartridges
- ProRIP & SmartCut Software for Windows
- EnduraPRESS MP5 Mug Heat Press
- Box of 100 sheets of iColor 1 Step Transfer Paper for Hard Surfaces
- ½” by 72-yard Blue Heat Tape
- One Year of Complimentary Gold Customer Care
iColor 550 Printer Specifications:
- Print Speed: Up to 8 ppm on transfer media; up to 26 ppm on standard media
- Processor: Intel 1.46 GHZ
- Duty Cycle: Up to 75 000 pg/mo.
- Duplex: Standard
- Memory: 2GB RAM
- Resolution: 1200 x 1200 dpi
- Emulation: PostScript®
- Operating Systems: Standalone and network Windows® 7/7 x64 Vista®/Vista x64 XP Home/ XP Windows 10 Professional/XP x64 Mac®support OS X 10.4 and higher
- Interfaces: 10/100-TX Ethernet High Speed USB v2.0
- Paper Capacity: Standard 100-sheet; handles transfer media card and mailing label stock
- Paper Cassette: 500-sheet Legal/Letter/Universal
- Paper Sizes (Min./Max.): Multi-Purpose Tray handles up to 100 sheets 3"" x 5"" to 8.5"" x 14""; Paper Cassette 5.8"" x 8.3"" to 8.5"" x 14""
- Paper Weight: Multi-Purpose Tray 16 lb. bond to 59 lb. index (60 to 220 gsm); Paper Cassette 16 lb. bond to 43 lb. index (60 to 163 gsm)
- Size: (WxDxH): 15.8"" x 18.9"" x 15.9"" (40 cm x 48 cm x 40.4 cm)
- Weight: 63.9 lb. (29 kg)
- Power: 120v
- Warranty: Basic 1 year Extended 1 year
ProRIP & SmartCUT Specifications:
- Windows 10, 8 and 7 support (32 & 64 bit)
- Intel i50i7 2.603.0 GHz
- 3.5 GB of RAM, and 2 GB of hard drive storage space
- RIP Once, print many
- Send jobs directly to queues from design applications (PhotoShop, Corel, Illustrator)
- Color Profiles for white, black and colored fabrics and other substrates
- Templates support for exact positioning of graphics
- KnockMeBlackOUT and KnockMeColorOut for softer feel transfers
- High Speed print modes with no quality reduction
- Easy color adjustments
- Automated TCP/IP port search for easier network printing setup
- Visual print preview
- Raw date proview
- Cropping controls of image and job
- Soft proofing
- Job archiving, history, print status and job log
EnduraPRESS MP5 SPECIFICATIONS:
- 5” x 9” heating element
- 3.5” x 2.75” LCD touch screen display
- Temperature range: 0-480°F
- Temperature display accuracy: Within 5°F
- Voltage: 110V/60Hz
- Power: 1.4kW
- Dimensions: 11” x 17.5” x 13”
GAIN A COMPETITIVE EDGE WITH THE ICOLOR® 550 BENEFITS AND ADVANTAGES!
- Exceptional 1200 x 1200 dpi resolution
- Exclusive iColor® SmartCut software allows for the printing of oversized images in tabloid sizes and greater!
- Faster processing with an Intel processor 1.46Ghz
- iColor® ProRIP Software for automated production level printing with advanced color management and customized print modes.
- Handles complex graphics with 2GB RAM memory
- 4.3 Digital Touch Screen provides easy navigation to menu settings
- USB and SD card front ports Simple, All-in-one toner cartridge & drum printing system W/C/M/Y + BK
- Optional iColor Dye Sublimation, FluoToner, Absolute Clear and UniNet Security Toner Kits available
- Wireless printing capability using optional Wireless LAN
- Store and handle complex graphics with optional 320GB hard drive
- Built-in duplexing capability