The IColor 350 is the desktop sublimation solution for entrepreneurs who want to create vivid, durable transfers without the downsides of desktop inkjet printers. The IColor 350 sublimation toner transfer solution offers high print speeds of up to 25 pages per minute at a cost of only 40¢ per transfer. Print faster, work more economically, and still achieve all the benefits of creating durable transfers for white and pastel polyester apparel and decorating polymer-coated blanks. Whether your decoration dream includes shirts, mugs, plaques, tumblers, scarves, or metals, the IColor 350 will get you there faster.
The IColor 350 comes standard with four dye sublimation toner cartridges for full-color CMYK. That’s enough to sublimate 1,000 T-shirts, mugs, awards, personalization, merchandising, and promotional items. It also comes built-in with SUBPack, a color management software bundled with everything you may need to achieve the most accurate colors possible.
Plus, the IColor toner sublimation solution brings all the hands-off, low maintenance reliability of toner to the sublimation space. No clogged heads, no missing nozzles, no expired ink cartridges, no messy refill bottles!
- Up to 40 times faster print speeds than inkjet sublimation printers
- Up to 50% lower operating cost than inkjet sublimation printers
- Bundled SUBPack software supports correct color for creating oversized transfers
- IColor 350 system “splits and tiles” so you can print oversize images without any special software.
- Comes with enough toner to print 1,000 transfers
- Works with standard copy paper. No specialty transfer paper required
- Sublimated apparel suitable for up to 150 wash cycles
IColor 350 Printer Specifications:
- Print Speed: Up to 20 ppm
- Processor: 350 MHz
- Duty Cycle: up to 30,000 pg/mo.
- Duplex: Standard
- Memory: 256MB RAM
- Resolution: 2,400 x 600 dpi
- Interfaces: 10Base-T/100Base-TX, IEEE 802.11b/g/n, NFC Tag, USB 2.0 High speed Type A (For Pictbridge, Scan to USB Flash Drives)
- Operating Systems: Microsoft Windows® 7/8/10
- Paper Capacity: 250 sheets Legal/Letter/Universal
- Paper Size (Min/Max): A4, A5, A6, B5, B6, Legal, Letter, HLT, Executive, F, Foolscap, Folio, Envelopes (Com10, Monarch, C5, C6, DL) Custom Size: (Min.) 90 x 148 mm, (Max.) 216 x 356 mm
- Paper Weight: Standard Tray: 60 - 160 g/m; Optional Tray: 60 - 105 g/m; Bypass: 60 - 160 g/m; Duplex: 60
- Size: 15.8" x 17.7" x 12.6" (40 cm x 45 cm x 32 cm)
- Weight: 62.4 lb. (28.3 kg)
- Power: 120v & 230v
- Warranty: 1 Year (Parts and labor)
- The IColor 350 comes standard with four dye sublimation toner cartridges for full-color CMYK printing. The included IColor 350 SUBPak is a Color Management Software bundle, containing everything you need for color accurate, toner-based dye sublimation prints: ICC Profiles, apps & tools, drivers and user manual.
Transfer decoration for white and pastel polyester and polymer-coated blanks. Sublimate shirts, hats, koozies, mugs, wine tumblers, mouse pads, license plates, plaques, ceramic tiles and hundreds more.