Orders exceeding the stock on hand amount are processed as special orders, which require additional processing and shipping time and are not eligible for return.
An absolute "must use" product for manufacturers, dealers, as well as delivery personnel who need to quickly remove grease. Also, works great in the spot cleaning of garments, carpets, drapes, etc.
- Easyweed - Removes vinyl, but leaves adhesive residue. After vinyl is removed, re-spray on top of the adhesive residue to scrape off.
- Easyweed Extra - Practically falls off
- Easyweed Stretch - Does not remove at first. After spraying (before it dries), stretch the area, and attempt to remove.
- Cadflex Sport - Removes entirely
- HT Sticky - Removes entirely
- Glitter - Removes entirely
ThermoFlex Plus - Removes entirely
Shake can. Aim directional top at the localized stain. Press the nozzle and watch the stain disappear.Wait for up to 1 minute to dry then if necessary blot surface with clean white towel or rag to absorb the moisture and stain. If a ""ring appears spray Stain-B-Gone on dried stain. Check color fasting of material before using. DO NOT spray on plastics painted surfaces foam aluminum warm or not surfaces.
- Go to a well ventilated area preferably outside.
- Flip shirt inside out Spray Stain-B-Gone to area where you wish to remove vinyl let it dry flip shirt back and peel up the vinyl.
- Repeat if necessary.