Orders exceeding the stock on hand amount are processed as special orders, which require additional processing and shipping time and are not eligible for return.
Siser EasyPatterns HTV patterned heat transfer vinyl gives you the benefit of popular printed patterns without having to own a digital printer. EasyPatterns HTV printed patterns eliminates the need for multiple layers of heat transfer vinyl saving time and money. Siser EasyPatterns HTV ideal for easy to achieve attention grabbing designs.
Siser EasyPatterns are availabe in 20 eye-catching designs, from classic patterns to modern designs, their vibrant colors and effects will be a go-to favorite. EasyPatterns provides a unique look in literally just an instant. Take plain designs to the next level for maximum appeal with Siser EasyPatterns HTV!
Kids and adults of all ages love fashion forward prints, and they are easily applied on 100% polyester, 100% cotton, all poly/cotton blends and even leather. Also rest easy knowing the Siser EasyPatterns HTV is CPSIA Certified and completely safe to apply on kids clothing.
EasyPatterns HTV has a pressure sensitive carrier that allows you to offer detailed designs on a wide variety of fabrics. At 3.1 mil it is surprisingly thin and easy to apply, and can even be cut with laser cutting systems and ironed on. Siser EasyPatterns HTV can be peeled hot or cold.
- Polyurethane, ready-to-cut, highly decorative garment decoration film
- 80 microns or 3.1 mil
- Soft hand and good stretch and rebound
- Semi-Gloss finish
- Over 20 eye-catching patterns
- Can be applied on 100% polyester, 100% cotton, cotton/poly blends & even leather
- Can be peeled hot or cold; Quick and easy release
- Can be layered, but best to make sure EasyPatterns is on top
- Medium pressure: 305° F for 10-15 seconds
- Can also be ironed on
- Laser friendly
- CPSIA certified
Application Directions: Cut Siser EasyPatterns Heat Transfer Vinyl with 45° blade. Do NOT mirror cut. Weed excess material. Mask with Easy Mask or another high tack application tape. Preheat garment in heat press at 305° F for 2-3 seconds. Position Siser EasyPatterns HTV application on garment and heat at 305° F for 10-15 seconds with medium pressure. Peel carrier hot or cold. A teflon sheet should always be placed between the heat platen and the plastic carrier sheet to prevent sticking and edge damage to the transferred design.
Wash Instructions: Wait 24 hours before first wash. Turn garment inside out. Machine wash cold with mild detergent. NO bleach. Dry at a normal dryer setting on household machines. Do NOT dry clean. Instructions apply to the material only. Please follow garment washing instructions as well. Excellent durability, even after repeated washings.
Related Products - Take a look at these useful tools and supplies for a seamless heat transfer application.
- Cut with 45° blade. Do NOT reverse cut
- Weed excess material.
- Mask designl with heat transfer application tape
- Preheat garment in heat press or at 305° F for 2-3 seconds
- Position Siser EasyPatterns HTV application on garment and heat at 305° F for 10-15 seconds on medium pressure. A teflon sheet should always be placed between the heat platen and the plastic carrier sheet to prevent sticking and edge damage to the transferred design.
- Peel carrier hot or cold
- If needed, cover and reheat for 2-3 seconds
Application Directions (Home Iron):
- Set iron setting between cotton and linen
- Cover heat transfer design with a heat transfer cover sheet of multipurpose paper
- Place on flat, hard surface (an ironing board is NOT recommended)
- Press iron with medium/firm pressure (do not slide iron)
- Press each section of design for 10-15 seconds
- If areas of design lift after application, replace cover sheet and re-press for 10 seconds
- Peel carrier hot or cold
- Wait 24 hours before first wash
- Turn garment inside out.
- Machine wash on cold with mild detergent.
- NO bleach.
- Dry at a normal dryer setting on household machines.
- Do NOT dry clean.
- Instructions apply to the material only. Please follow garment washing instructions as well. Excellent durability, even after repeated washings.
Cutter Settings: Setting may vary based on blade condition and age of machine. Always do a test cut prior to cutting designs.
- Cricut - Blade: Standard; Setting: Iron-On
- Silhouette Cameo - Blade: Standard, 3; Material: Heat Transfer, Smooth; Speed: 8; Force: 6
- Brother ScanNCut - Blade: Standard, 2; Cut Speed: 1; Cut Pressure: 1
- Roland GS/GX-24 - Blade: 45°, Gram Force: 80-90; Offset: .250; Speed: 25-50 cm/s
- Graphtec - Blade: 45°; Force: 9; Tool: CB09U+0; Speed: 25 cm/s