Orders exceeding the stock on hand amount are processed as special orders, which require additional processing and shipping time and are not eligible for return.
Siser Glitter HTV adds some amazing bling to the Siser heat transfer vinyl lineup. It is the easiest way to add glitter and shine to HTV creations. Siser Glitter HTV is available in over 50 eye-catching, vibrant colors, and is ideal because it contains maximum sparkle without shedding any hard to clean up glitter flakes!
Bling out plain designs for maximum appeal with the best Glitter HTV on the market! Kids and adults of all ages love a bit of shimmer and bling in life and it's easily applied on 100% polyester, 100% cotton, all poly/cotton blends and even leather. Also rest easy knowing the Siser Glitter HTV is CPSIA Certified and completely safe to apply on kids clothing.
Glitter HTV has a pressure sensitive carrier that allows you to offer detailed designs on a wide variety of fabrics. It can even be cut with laser cutting systems, and can be ironed on. Siser Glitter HTV is best peeled warm, but did you know you can also sublimate directly onto white Siser Glitter HTV!? Watch the video on how to sublimate on Siser Glitter in our Video tab featured above.
- Polyurethane, ready-to-cut, custom garment decoration film
- 325 microns or 12.8 mil
- Over 50 eye-catching colors including white and neon colors
- Can be applied on 100% polyester, 100% cotton, cotton/poly blends & even leather
- Sublimate White Siser HTV Glitter for an even more personalized design
- Best if peeled warm
- NOT recommended for layered graphics
- Medium pressure: 320° F for 15-20 seconds
- Can also be ironed on
- Laser friendly
- CPSIA certified
- Actual product width of Siser Glitter HTV is 11.8 inches
Application Directions: Reverse cut Siser Glitter Heat Transfer Vinyl with 45°blade. Weed excess material. Preheat garment in heat press at 320° F for 2-3 seconds. Position Siser Glitter HTV application on garment and heat at 320° F for 15-20 seconds with medium pressure. Peel carrier warm. A teflon sheet should always be placed between the heat platen and the plastic carrier sheet to prevent sticking and edge damage to the transferred design.
Wash Instructions: Wait 24 hours before first wash. Turn garment inside out. Machine wash warm or cold with mild detergent. NO bleach. Dry at a normal dryer setting on household machines. Do NOT dry clean. Instructions apply to the material only. Please follow garment washing instructions as well. Excellent durability, even after repeated washings.
Related Products - Take a look at these useful tools and supplies for a seamless heat transfer application.
- Craftey Essential Tool Kit
- Craftey Vinyl Weeding Tool Set
- Teflon Sheets
- Heat Transfer Application Tape
- Reverse cut with 45° blade.
- Weed excess material.
- Preheat garment in heat press or at 320° F for 2-3 seconds
- Position Siser Glitter HTV application on garment and heat at 320° F for 15- 20 seconds on medium pressure. A teflon sheet should always be placed between the heat platen and the plastic carrier sheet to prevent sticking and edge damage to the transferred design.
- Peel carrier warm
Application Directions (Home Iron):
- Set iron setting between cotton and linen
- Cover heat transfer design with a heat transfer cover sheet of multipurpose paper
- Place on flat, hard surface (an ironing board is NOT recommended)
- Press iron with medium/firm pressure (do not slide iron)
- Press each section of design for 10-15 seconds
- If areas of design lift after application, replace cover sheet and re-press for 10 seconds
- Peel carrier warm
- Wait 24 hours before first wash
- Turn garment inside out.
- Machine wash on warm or cold with mild detergent.
- NO bleach.
- Dry at a normal dryer setting on household machines.
- Do NOT dry clean.
- Instructions apply to the material only. Please follow garment washing instructions as well. Excellent durability, even after repeated washings.
Cutter Settings: Setting may vary based on blade condition and age of machine. Always do a test cut prior to cutting designs.
- Cricut - Blade: Standard; Setting: Iron-On+
- Silhouette Cameo - Blade: Standard, 4; Material: Heat Transfer, Smooth; Speed: 8; Force: 11
- Brother ScanNCut - Blade: Standard, 3; Cut Speed: 1; Cut Pressure: 5
- Roland GS/GX-24 - Blade: 45°, Gram Force: 180-190; Offset: .250; Speed: 30 cm/s
- Graphtec - Blade: 45°; Force: 17; Tool: CB09U+0; Speed: 30 cm/s
Sublimation How To: