Orders exceeding the stock on hand amount are processed as special orders, which require additional processing and shipping time and are not eligible for return.
Siser EasyWeed Glow HTV - Heat Transfer Vinyl is a highly durable, white polyurethane film that casts an amazing glow when the lights are out. EasyWeed Glow literally and amazingly glows in the dark. The fun possibilities are virtually endless. Ideal for costumes, special event t-shirts or any shirt needing to stand out in the dark!
Siser EasyWeed Glow cuts and weeds like EasyWeed. It comes in white, and literally glows green! To make sure your application glows strongly simply "charge" it by exposing it to sunlight. The more light it is exposed to the stronger it will glow!
Customize plain designs for maximum appeal with one of the few Glow in the Dark heat transfer vinyls on the market! Kids and adults of all ages love to bring their creative ideas to life. It's easily applied on 100% polyester, 100% cotton, cotton/poly blends, and even leather. Also rest easy knowing the Siser EasyWeed Glow HTV is CPSIA Certified and completely safe to apply on kids clothing.
EasyWeed Glow HTV has a pressure sensitive carrier that allows you to offer detailed designs on a wide variety of fabrics. It can even be cut with laser cutting systems, and can be ironed on. This amazing product can also be layered. Try layering it with EasyWeed White to create a special glow in dark message. Siser EasyWeed Glow HTV can be peeled hot or cold.
- Polyurethane, ready-to-cut, custom garment decoration film
- 90 microns or 3.5 mil
- Can be applied on 100% polyester, 100% cotton, cotton/poly blends, and even leather
- Can be peeled hot or cold
- Medium pressure: 305° F for 15 seconds
- Can also be ironed on
- Laser friendly
- CPSIA certified
- Actual product 20 in width of Siser EasyWeed Glow HTV is 19.66 inches
Application Directions: Reverse cut Siser EasyWeed Glow Heat Transfer Vinyl with 45° blade. Weed excess material. Preheat garment in heat press at 305° F for 2-3 seconds. Position Siser EasyWeed Glow HTV application on garment and heat at 305° F for 10-15 seconds with medium pressure. Peel carrier hot or cold. A teflon sheet should always be placed between the heat platen and the plastic carrier sheet to prevent sticking and edge damage to the transferred design.
Wash Instructions: Wait 24 hours before first wash. Turn garment inside out. Machine wash warm or cold with mild detergent. NO bleach. Dry at a normal dryer setting on household machines. Do NOT dry clean. Instructions apply to the material only. Please follow garment washing instructions as well.
Related Products - Take a look at these useful tools and supplies for a seamless heat transfer application.
- Craftey Essential Tool Kit
- Craftey Vinyl Weeding Tool Set
- Teflon Sheets
- Heat Transfer Application Tape
- Reverse cut with 45° blade.
- Weed excess material.
- Preheat garment in heat press or at 305° F for 2-3 seconds
- Position Siser EasyWeed Glow HTV application on garment and heat at 305° F for 10-15 seconds on medium pressure. A teflon sheet should always be placed between the heat platen and the plastic carrier sheet to prevent sticking and edge damage to the transferred design.
- Peel carrier hot or cold
Application Directions (Home Iron):
- Set iron setting between cotton and linen
- Cover heat transfer design with a heat transfer cover sheet of multipurpose paper
- Place on flat, hard surface (an ironing board is NOT recommended)
- Press iron with medium/firm pressure (do not slide iron)
- Press each section of design for 10-15 seconds
- If areas of design lift after application, replace cover sheet and re-press for 5-10 seconds
- Peel carrier hot or cold
- Wait 24 hours before first wash
- Turn garment inside out.
- Machine wash warm or cold with mild detergent.
- NO bleach.
- Dry at a normal dryer setting on household machines.
- Do NOT dry clean.
- Instructions apply to the material only. Please follow garment washing instructions as well. Excellent durability, even after repeated washings.
Cutter Settings: Setting may vary based on blade condition and age of machine. Always do a test cut prior to cutting designs.
- Cricut - Blade: Standard; Setting: Iron-On
- Silhouette Cameo - Blade: Standard, 2; Material: Heat Transfer, Smooth; Speed: 8; Force: 4
- Brother ScanNCut - Blade: Standard, 2; Cut Speed: 1; Cut Pressure: 1
- Roland GS/GX-24 - Blade: 45°, Gram Force: 80-90; Offset: .250; Speed: 20-50 cm/s
- Graphtec - Blade: 45°; Force: 8-9; Tool: CB09U+0; Speed: 30 cm/s