Orders exceeding the stock on hand amount are processed as special orders, which require additional processing and shipping time and are not eligible for return.
Siser BlackBoard HTV instantly transforms plain materials into a walking chalkboard! The possibilties are endless for creating fun and innovative options to express yourself! Siser BlackBoard HTV is compatible with standard chalk so it's as easy to re-use as it is to apply. Simply wipe clean with a damp cloth to start again! There are countless ways to advertise, organize and customize with Siser BlackBoard heat transfer vinyl.
Completely customize plain designs for maximum appeal with one of the few BlackBoard heat transfer vinyls on the market! Kids and adults of all ages love to bring their creative ideas to life. It's easily applied on 100% polyester, 100% cotton and all cotton/poly blends. Also rest easy knowing the Siser BlackBoard HTV is CPSIA Certified and completely safe to apply on kids clothing.
BlackBoard HTV has a pressure sensitive carrier that allows you to offer detailed designs on a wide variety of fabrics. It can even be cut with laser cutting systems, and can be ironed on. Siser BlackBoard HTV is best peeled warm, and since it applies at a low temperature it is deal for application on sensitive materials. It is even layerable.
- Polyurethane, ready-to-cut, custom garment decoration film
- Lightweight and super soft
- 3.5 mil
- Can be applied on 100% polyester, 100% cotton and cotton/poly blends
- Best if peeled warm
- Medium pressure: 275° F for 15 seconds
- Can also be ironed on
- Laser friendly
- CPSIA certified
- Actual product 12 in width of Siser BlackBoard HTV is 11.8 inches
- Actual product 15 in width of Siser BlackBoard HTV is 14.75 inches
Application Directions: Reverse cut Siser BlackBoard Heat Transfer Vinyl with 45° blade. Weed excess material. Preheat garment in heat press at 275° F for 2-3 seconds. Position Siser BlackBoard HTV application on garment and heat at 275° F for 15 seconds with medium pressure. Peel carrier warm. A teflon sheet should always be placed between the heat platen and the plastic carrier sheet to prevent sticking and edge damage to the transferred design.
Wash Instructions: Wait 24 hours before first wash. Turn garment inside out. Machine wash cold with mild detergent. NO bleach. Dry at a normal dryer setting on household machines. Do NOT dry clean. Instructions apply to the material only. Please follow garment washing instructions as well.
Related Products - Take a look at these useful tools and supplies for a seamless heat transfer application.
- Craftey Essential Tool Kit
- Craftey Vinyl Weeding Tool Set
- Teflon Sheets
- Heat Transfer Application Tape
- Reverse cut with 45° blade.
- Weed excess material.
- Preheat garment in heat press or at 275° F for 2-3 seconds
- Position Siser Blackboard HTV application on garment and heat at 275° F for 15 seconds on medium pressure. A teflon sheet should always be placed between the heat platen and the plastic carrier sheet to prevent sticking and edge damage to the transferred design.
- Peel carrier warm
Application Directions (Home Iron):
- Set iron setting between cotton and linen
- Cover heat transfer design with a heat transfer cover sheet of multipurpose paper
- Place on flat, hard surface (an ironing board is NOT recommended)
- Press iron with medium/firm pressure (do not slide iron)
- Press each section of design for 10-15 seconds
- If areas of design lift after application, replace cover sheet and re-press for 10 seconds
- Peel carrier warm
- Wait 24 hours before first wash
- Turn garment inside out.
- Machine wash on cold with mild detergent.
- NO bleach.
- Dry at a normal dryer setting on household machines.
- Do NOT dry clean.
- Instructions apply to the material only. Please follow garment washing instructions as well. Excellent durability, even after repeated washings.
Cutter Settings: Setting may vary based on blade condition and age of machine. Always do a test cut prior to cutting designs.
- Cricut - Blade: Standard; Setting: Paper
- Silhouette Cameo - Blade: Standard, 2; Material: Heat Transfer, Smooth; Speed: 5; Force: 8
- Brother ScanNCut - Blade: Standard, 2; Cut Speed: 1; Cut Pressure: 1
- Roland GS/GX-24 - Blade: 45°, Gram Force: 70-80; Offset: .250; Speed: 50 cm/s
- Graphtec - Blade: 45°; Force: 7-8; Tool: CB09U+0; Speed: 50 cm/s