Orders exceeding the stock on hand amount are processed as special orders, which require additional processing and shipping time and are not eligible for return.
The perfect printer for the hobbyist, or aspiring entrepreneur, the SG1000 fits comfortably on a desktop, and prints on media up to 11˝ x 17˝ (28 x 43 cm) with the standard tray. This allows you to apply custom artwork to a wide variety of popular, high-margin items, from mugs and coasters to phone cases and awards.
The SG1000 has the compact footprint and rugged reliability of its predecessor, the SG800, but has been updated from the inside out. In addition to design improvements such as a single roll-bar, the SG1000 is more energy-efficient, prints with higher resolution, and offers Wi-Fi connectivity. This means you’ll enjoy higher quality products and greater ease of use, at a price comparable to the previous model.
Like all Sawgrass printers, the SG1000 performs its own automatic maintenance cycle for trouble-free printing. For complete peace of mind, the SG1000 is now backed by a 2-year warranty, as well as unlimited tech support for the life of the product.
- Wi-Fi connectivity: Built-in Wi-Fi connectivity option frees you from having to connect directly to your design station via USB cables.
- Higher Resolution print options. The new Ultra-fine setting prints at 4880 x 1200 dpi for eye-popping graphics on metal.
- Access to Sawgrass Academy online training platform
- Creative Studio online design software & template library
- Sawgrass Print Manager. The latest version of Sawgrass intuitive print manager software makes color management easy
- Comes with Starter, Standard, or Extended SubliJET UHD ink starter kit
- SubliJET UHD ink. New SubliJET UHD inks are more vibrant and more environmentally sustainable.
- Two-year warranty, Sawgrass toll-free technical support
- Sawgrass SG1000 desktop inkjet printer
- Sawgrass Standard UHD 20 ml CMYK ink starter kit
- One Year of complimentary Gold support
- Printer registration includes access to Sawgrass Creative Studio design templates and new Sawgrass Production Manager software
SG1000 Printer Specifications -
- Maximum media width:
- Resolutions and Print Speeds*:
- High Speed (600x600 dpi) - 15 seconds
- High Quality (600x600 dpi) - 29 seconds
- Advanced Photo (1200x600 dpi) - 48 seconds
- Ultra Fine Photo (4880x1200 dpi ) - 6 minutes 40 seconds
- Maximum print resolution:
- 4880 x 1200 dpi
- Ink Options:
- Standard (31ml) Cartridges: Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, Black
- Special Features:
- WiFi connectivity, Next-generation processor, Self-maintenance mode, Modulated Dot Technology for optimal image output
- Physical Dimensions:
- 21˝ x 14.25˝ x 8.5˝ (529 x 360 x 213 mm)
- With Bypass Tray, Option Tray, Extended Tray | 21˝ x 33˝ x 23.75˝ (529 x 525 x 601 mm)
The SG1000 is an excellent choice for startup in dye sublimation. Sublimation is suitable for transfer decoration of apparel and hard surfaced items. Apparel must be white or pastel and 100% polyester.* Hard surface items such as mugs, plaques, mouse pads, sign blanks, awards, and many others can be decorated as long as the item has a polymer-coating.
Popular applications for sublimation include: Polyester sportswear and custom fashion, mouse pads, cell phone covers, mugs, sports water bottles and other drinkware items, plaques, awards, bracelets, face masks, tiles, and indoor signage.
*Sublimation printers can also be used to decorate blended or darker apparel when used with sublimation-capable heat transfer vinyls such
as Logical Color SubliDark Print. A vinyl cutter may be required.